1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yaddle-636x397.png

baby yoda’s mother

I was referring too the jedi high council not the pm round table one. Hot toys will never make that jedi creature with the long neck or yaddle cause they both look redonkulous

View attachment 495665

Id also buy Aayla Secura not shown

Put some respect on Yarael Poof?s name! Man saved Coruscant by sacrificing his life.

And Yaddle was a prisoner for a hundred years who saved Anakin.

qfYRs.jpg

Just wait until they make a Yoda/Yaddle/Yoddle(Baby Yoda)Family three pack :lecture

Well they teased Kit Fisto.
Ki Adi,Plo and Secura have been done by SS,same as Mace.
Not sure HT would go deep into the line,but man,if they did,I hope they would make the council chairs and have the base as the council floor like what Hasbro did back in the day.
That would be an epic display.

Yaddle looks fine in that comic drawing and if she shows up in mando looking much better (effects wise) i can see her being made. Just not that phantom menace atrocity they wont make yoda from pm either lol

59FBA864-65D9-4F24-AE86-E993F59813B8.jpeg

You want that on your shelf

Well they teased Kit Fisto.
Ki Adi,Plo and Secura have been done by SS,same as Mace.
Not sure HT would go deep into the line,but man,if they did,I hope they would make the council chairs and have the base as the council floor like what Hasbro did back in the day.
That would be an epic display.

I hope they do all of the high council they would have no problem
selling them thats for sure it would make a killer display. I dont think its going too deep, its just a matter of getting them off their damn marvel kick- how many black widow clones do people really need in their collection taking up precious display space lol

Put some respect on Yarael Poof?s name! Man saved Coruscant by sacrificing his life.

qfYRs.jpg

Just wait until they make a Yoda/Yaddle/Yoddle(Baby Yoda)Family three pack :lecture

Legends don't deserve respect :lol

qfYRs.jpg

This stuff is ridiculous.

Some very rushed and quickly snapped in-hand photos

dmiJiVC.jpg

ZthjLzK.jpg

siu58u4.jpg

3gGXJi8.jpg

2BP7eZT.jpg

This looks great, from these pics it does not look soft to me. I am very happy I got this guy from looking at these in hand pics. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this amazing! I am ready for KGHobby to send me the final invoice for this one. Looks soooo good, stayed true to the prototype and they definitely took the time needed for this one. Not seeing any COVID-19 rushed production issues so far.

Get it before it’s all sold out!

Back