1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seem to have learnt how to sculpt the mustache below the lower lip.

Some very rushed and quickly snapped in-hand photos

dmiJiVC.jpg

I can't wait! Mine is in the states with a Wednesday eta, and that's way to long!!!!

It's interesting that the saber arm has the inner sleeve attached already.

You guys are really making me rethink not picking up Qui Gon. I thought I could be satisfied with just Obi-Wan and Maul for my TPM display. Damn I wish I had more space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: Have to wait 4 - 8 weeks for this one to be ready for shipping. Popular items might take longer.

As long as I get my figure there's no issue I'll have to wait a few months for it. Unless it's a story like my Sith Ani, that thing was dispatched from Australia on the 10th of December 18 and arrived at customs late December. I was able to pick it up two months later in early March 19. Lucky the box was fine and intact, thought it would only be a piece of cardboard since the parcel more or less went missing.

Not yet....kinda surprised that we haven't seen one yet from MRCcollectionventures....he's usually first out of the gate after release day.

Maybe later tonight.

Figure looks pretty good there, although it could definitely use a bit more gray in the hair to give him that more seasoned look he had.

And they didn't really sculpt the goatee that accurately either. It had a much more odd and distinct shape to it, but they made it look like just a regular goatee.

Star-Wars-episode-1-liam-neeson-19462273-800-533.jpg

Sometimes the goatee looked odd, even in the movie depending on weather or not the scene was part of the reshoots and it was added on by hair and makeup because Neeson had shaved it for other work he did in between. I think HT made a good compromise with it on the figure, I just wish it and the hair had a bit more grey.

Speaking of priorities,my QGJ left HK Saturday night and is enroute to Oz.
Hopefully have him by weeks end.
❤❤❤❤

Mine is now two hours away but still says Wednesday delivery. Hopefully that updates and I get him today or tomorrow.

Back