1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Incinerator Trooper makes sense because it's not a ton of work for Hot Toys to finish that one up with it being so similar to the Stormtrooper. I can't imagine Qui-Gon and Cody are far behind though. Hot Toys hasn't released a new figure in two weeks, the last one was August 11th (Star Lord). On August 3rd they released the basic Mando. Before that, releases hit on July 21st, July 13th, and June 29th. Even at this slower pace, they're due for another release.

Qui-Gon has been heavily hinted. The week the Mark 47 came out, someone was leaking that it would be the 47 or Qui-Gon, so I think he'll be here really soon.

Only good thing about the figure taking so long is the value of the GBP ? has increased against the HKD. Earlier this year my order was showing at 178ish to be paid and it's currently at 162.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Only good thing about the figure taking so long is the value of the GBP ? has increased against the HKD. Earlier this year my order was showing at 178ish to be paid and it's currently at 162.

And it will be 190 by the time it releases :lol

And it will be 190 by the time it releases [emoji38]
Noooo
a46de5f4934800fc7a19294dd5ac039d.gif

Back