1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a second there I thought Qui was giving a Nazi salute but nah he?s just telling us that republic credits will do fine lol

I think his head looks great its his pinky finger bent in that bugs the crap out of me such an unnatural hand pose. It?s doable but not easy try it on your own hand lol

Easier for me to pull off with my left hand than my right, so weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an okay sculpt. Just doesn't look like Neeson to me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Umm I look at that and I instantly see Neeson as QGJ.

I don?t hesitate for a second and think wait is that Ewan McGregor or Neeson lol

C?mon seriously now.

Even if Excalibur or Clash of the Titans Neeson but Neeson nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
really looking forward to getting him.
I definitely see QGJ there in the sculpt.
Hoping Windu is revealed soon following hot on the trails of the PT releases the past few years.

I see Qui Gon but there?s still something a little off to me about it. Maybe the eyes or that it?s a bit of a soft sculpt? Not sure. I like it well enough but it just isn?t a real strong likeness to me.

I see Qui Gon but there?s still something a little off to me about it. Maybe the eyes or that it?s a bit of a soft sculpt? Not sure. I like it well enough but it just isn?t a real strong likeness to me.
This guy gets it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I agree these recent pics show a softness, almost like a airbrushed model of Liam. It?s definitely the eyes and the roundness of the face that throws it off. 76D10F23-4FF9-4F8A-B490-57CA41902F5B.jpg

For a second there I thought Qui was giving a Nazi salute but nah he?s just telling us that republic credits will do fine lol

Ha!

The sculpt is passable here. I want this but have not preordered. Will wait for in hand photos.

All I can say so far is it looks like he is squinting, did qui gon do that a lot in TPM? Was he a bit "short"sighted with Anakin perhaps? Hold your applause. :)

I honestly can't believe there are people who look at this sculpt and don't instantly see Qui-Gon.

A Cosplayer with the beard, the outfit, and hair is instantly recognizable as Qui-Gon but it doesn't mean he looks like Liam Neeson. The sculpt is good but certainly not great.

Back