1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui-gon and Maul will be my TPM figs. I'll have the ROTS Obi Wan for the character.

Yup same here. Unlike with the OT, all I need from the prequels is just the coolest version of each character. And in fact I may even bypass Padme entirely since I never found the character remotely interesting or compelling to watch.

Sigh, if they make him I will buy it. I Like Quo Gon and always will. Damnit, as bad as the phantom menace is I think I need to recreate this fight with dolls or I won't feel right lol. I told myself only ROTS Obi Wan but...him too for phantom menace just for this fight.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

The more PT Hot Toys shows the more figures I want from it. Lol!

I thought I was pretty much done with all but OT figures when I sold off my SS junk. But then I just had to get that awesome Anakin figure...and I love all things Obi-Wan so I can’t pass that up...Dooku and Yoda look fantastic so...bought...Cody and a light up Palps in his palm? Heck yeah!...I’m in so much trouble.

The more PT Hot Toys shows the more figures I want from it. Lol!

I thought I was pretty much done with all but OT figures when I sold off my SS junk. But then I just had to get that awesome Anakin figure...and I love all things Obi-Wan so I can’t pass that up...Dooku and Yoda look fantastic so...bought...Cody and a light up Palps in his palm? Heck yeah!...I’m in so much trouble.

Haha my thoughts exactly. I knew I was probably going to get PT figures anyway because the designs are great. Seeing the high quality efforts on their prequel figures so far it turned into a definitive yes for me!

Was playing around with the SSC Qui-Gon tonight...

QUI-GON JINN-004.jpg

...and I am absolutely ready for an upgrade from HT for this character! This old version from SSC needs to be retired. I've enjoyed it, but he's one of the most important Jedi and it would be welcome to see HT offer their updated quality version...if he came out looking as good as the forthcoming ROTS Kenobi, he would end up being a real center piece in the collection...

Unbelievable...!

Now the question is: do you believe my expression is based on the sudden reveal of HT's Qui-Gon... or simply a response to something else? Whatever you believe, you will go back a page to learn the truth. :D

Unbelievable...!

Now the question is: do you believe my expression is based on the sudden reveal of HT's Qui-Gon... or simply a response to something else? Whatever you believe, you will go back a page to learn the truth. :D

:thud::lol

I owned many SS Jedi including SS Qui Gon. They were my steps into the 1/6 world and I remember how amazed I was at the detailed coming from the 3 3/4 world. All my SS Jedi are long gone as they looked dated displayed next to my emerging HT cabinet!!

Sheesh...gonna need a bigger broom in here.

Carping about a figure is one thing but c'mon....let's keep the nastiness out of it, shall we? Thanks!

I can’t post a pic from my phone for some reason- but if anyone has Instagram, some dude made a custom Qui Gon head and it looks pretty good. I found his account browsing a few months ago. His account name is Jin.seokwon. No idea who he is though. Funny timing with the revival of this thread too because I saw the pic recently. I’ll try to post pics when I can.

Back