Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier

Man, hot toys have you fella's by the balls right now. I know it's cool to have these guys because of the movie and all that but really these have not only nothing to do with the comic books but are fairly recent also.

Good figure I guess if your only interested in the Avengers movie.

Has plenty to do with the comics, you just need to know which ones.:)

https://marvel.wikia.com/Chitauri

Has plenty to do with the comics, you just need to know which ones.:)

https://marvel.wikia.com/Chitauri

It literally says in the article tho that "This version of the Chitauri bears little to no resemblance to their Earth-1610 counterpart", so basically it's just a name thing and the characters really don't reflect the comics.

I'm really not surprised people want this character, it's Coulson that i'm surprised people are actually excited for.

It literally says in the article tho that "This version of the Chitauri bears little to no resemblance to their Earth-1610 counterpart", so basically it's just a name thing and the characters really don't reflect the comics.

I'm really not surprised people want this character, it's Coulson that i'm surprised people are actually excited for.

[ame]https://youtu.be/hGrIAf1LUSg[/ame]

This is why I like Coulson. He is a nice, quiet, badass just doing his job with a smile and no ego.
I am actually looking forward to him more than most of the Avengers i have on PO probably because i was surprised they made him.

Last edited:

https://youtu.be/hGrIAf1LUSg

This is why I like Coulson. He is a nice, quiet, badass just doing his job with a smile and no ego.
I am actually looking forward to him more than most of the Avengers i have on PO probably because i was surprised they made him.

:exactly:

That's a great vid too, I've watched it so many times!

The only Avenger I have on pre-order is Loki, but I just might add Coulson to the list if the figure turns out nicely. The two of them didn't really have much screen time together... But there's always the opportunity for a Loki-stabbing-Coulson mod. :lol

Coulsan is the $#!T. I am more excited for him then any of the Avengers. Capt is a close second but its because they are both cut from the same cloth.

https://youtu.be/hGrIAf1LUSg

I'm excited that they're making him and was very surprised with the announcement! Thank you HT! :yess:

Coulson offers a nice change of pace to us collectors who have majority super hero's in their collections...

Man the more I watch Avengers the more I'm thrilled that we're getting these guys. The core team plus towering Chitauri and the massive Hulk are just going to make for mindblowing displays.

Man the more I watch Avengers the more I'm thrilled that we're getting these guys. The core team plus towering Chitauri and the massive Hulk are just going to make for mindblowing displays.

You got that right! I just wish there were available NOW!
:exactly:

They should've released these guys first. lol Could you imagine the crazy anticipation if they would have released Chitauri, Coulson, Citauri 2.0 and Bloody Coulson before any other Avenger? We would be going crazy!

coulson might be vision in the future, so i'm holding back now

coulson might be vision in the future, so i'm holding back now

That's all just fan rumors isn't it? I mean don't get me wrong, it would be awesome, but I don't think whedon, nor Feige have said anything regarding this. Am I wrong?

Honestly out of all the Avengers coming out this is the one I'm most excited about.

That's all just fan rumors isn't it? I mean don't get me wrong, it would be awesome, but I don't think whedon, nor Feige have said anything regarding this. Am I wrong?

it would make more sense than to introduce a whole new character imo,
and vision isn't that important to the team also imo

Its a rumor, but it would be a pretty cool thing to have happen.

Last rumor I heard had Vin Diesel as the Vision. I like eye-candy as much as the next chick, so this does not strike me as horrific. [Not much of an actor, but then neither is Schwartzeneggar, and look how far HE got.]

Coulson returning as the Vision would add continuity to the series and frankly, the character deserves it.

Back