Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier

Definitely down for one of these if the price isn't nutty.

On the other hand I HOPE it has exposed joints... :lol I don't like semaless figures, the articulation is very restricted and the rubber breaks easily unless they improve it I don't want a seamless Chitauri

I see your points but exposed joints just kill it for me. That is why I said I will pass on this.

On the other hand I HOPE it has exposed joints... :lol I don't like semaless figures, the articulation is very restricted and the rubber breaks easily unless they improve it I don't want a seamless Chitauri

I see your points but exposed joints just kill it for me. That is why I said I will pass on this.

I'm the exact opposite Malgus. I'm with Henry. Only way I'm ordering this is If it has exposed joints.

No rubber crap in my collection. Swapped out all the seamless bodies, or sold the figures off. Chris Redfiled looks LOADS better. I like my action stars being able to hold their weapons. In realistic poses.

Hulk is the only one who gets a pass.

A fully painted version of an extraterrestrial soldier will join in the ranks of showcases at San Diego Comic-Con.

Toy Fairs doesn't necessarily mean SDCC. They saved a bunch of stuff for their Asian cons (Hulk, Bane, Catwoman, Prof X, etc for example).

Toy Fairs doesn't necessarily mean SDCC. They saved a bunch of stuff for their Asian cons (Hulk, Bane, Catwoman, Prof X, etc for example).

I just copied and pasted from the Hot Toys Facebook page.
Don't shoot the messenger.

6abcda73gw1e6oj3ho3tjj20mz0ygteb.jpg

Does anyone remember in the movie if there were diffrent looking chintauri.

Does anyone remember in the movie if there were diffrent looking chintauri.

There was the leader looking one that had longer fins on his helmet. It was going to toss the explosive into the batch of people until Cap threw his shield at it's face and lost his helmet. Same looking one giving the sign to fire on the Hulk. Helmet was the only difference from what I remember.

Surprised by this somewhat. Maybe the chances of a Maria Hill still exist....

I think these will go around $209-$239 price range per piece.
They're not as detailed as predators and they understand buyers will buy multiple of these for their collection. I can't imagine them going over $300

Different weaponized arms (some left, some right)... and some with the gun/axe that Black Widow "stole"

Ah cool at least we won't see multiple versions than. I might get two if the price is right.

I think these will go around $209-$239 price range per piece.
They're not as detailed as predators and they understand buyers will buy multiple of these for their collection. I can't imagine them going over $300

Hence they (HT) would want to keep it cheap.... not over USD200..

Back