Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to find this yesterday at C2E2....but no one had it and after hearing about the purple coat Joker, I went on ahead and got this through BBTS. I should have him by next weekend.

I was hoping to find this yesterday at C2E2....but no one had it and after hearing about the purple coat Joker, I went on ahead and got this through BBTS. I should have him by next weekend.

you will be very impressed-stunning in hand

Just got it in, it's an absolutely incredible figure. Looks fantastic, the tuxedo is great.

I have to say, though. It didn't impress me as much as the Arkham Asylum version! Can't wait to get the purple coat now!

is the stand supposed to tilt forward a bit? perhaps mine is broken or i just don't know how to use these kinds of stands properly?

Finally unboxed this guy. Stunning figure.
e3d311e95b60d197c097c1e65fe5c385.jpg
8a6d75aad13aab5e4d5fe351b5ccab90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is the stand supposed to tilt forward a bit? perhaps mine is broken or i just don't know how to use these kinds of stands properly?

I'm fairly sure it isn't supposed to tilt forward. Mine seem's pretty straight.

Great pictures Deadfool!

So did anyone else's come with an instruction booklet? Mine didn't, was trying to watch some unboxing videos to see if they did and it looked like they didn't also

Great pictures Deadfool!

So did anyone else's come with an instruction booklet? Mine didn't, was trying to watch some unboxing videos to see if they did and it looked like they didn't also

Thanks! Mine did not come with an instruction booklet either. How strange.

There is, it's always good to know how much articulation they recommend to have. There's other things also, for example the ak-47 has a bit that looks like it can pull back but doesn't (don't know the name of it, it's the chamber), how to reapply buttons if they fall off etc.

Just surprised it doesn't come with it.

There is, it's always good to know how much articulation they recommend to have. There's other things also, for example the ak-47 has a bit that looks like it can pull back but doesn't (don't know the name of it, it's the chamber), how to reapply buttons if they fall off etc.

Just surprised it doesn't come with it.

Yeah was just joking, because they are getting cheaper, looks​ like we have to watch reviews

Does anyone know how to put the buttons on? Mine arrived with one missing on the black suit

The figure is perfect out of the box. I think I'll be displaying this figure with Harley when she's finally released and putting the Trenchcoat Joker on a different shelf.
6aeb8f1428f56b710431b29d9b03be5d.jpg

7b2d48c39e23149abdfe106aa3cfaaf3.jpg

Awesome pics, gj! It's insane how detailed his face is. :lol

I'm still hoping they'll do a jester Harley. Would love using them to recreate Alex Ross' "Tango with Evil".

Back