Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of trying to wipe it off, I would lightly color those edges in with a white colored pencil or whatever matches to that extent to avoid rubbing off any paint.

Acetone will destroy your facepaint. Do this if you are an expert-level artist with the ability to make that paint look like new again. :wink1:

You might try a watercolor pencil or pastels, but I'd let him be. Or send him to an artist, this is an expensive figure to be futzing around with like that.

Thank you very much for the answers guys ;) I'll think about what to do

The photo here is like what at least 5 times bigger than the actual figure. when you see it in person those details are going to be so small your not going to be able to tell. I mean the figure is so realistic, i wouldnt mess with it. I took a few photos of the Arkham Leto figure and sent them to friends and family and some people thought it was a photograph of Leto off his instagram. LoL :lol

Yes, I have the two figures, they are the best sculptures I have ever seen. But if you are a perfectionist and you customize the figures, you always try to look for perfection on the screen ;)

Do you know people about the gold gun: the moving part on it, you can turn it all the way up to the other side of the gun.

This and the purple coat version are the ones to get. Cant wait for this. Getting this from sideshow...anyone know when theh will get it.

i got in touch with sideshow about it. The representative told me that we should expect the 14-20 days notice towards the end of march/early april

wanna toss your sculpt my way?

Doubt he's gonna give it up for free :lol

How is the articulation? Is it a double-bend elbow where you can raise the arm up and have him rest the AK on his shoulders overhead?

Who's going to sell out first, Wonder Woman or Tuxedo Joker?

i got in touch with sideshow about it. The representative told me that we should expect the 14-20 days notice towards the end of march/early april
End of March is next week, hope to see that notice.

Already have this paid in full. Haven't had a new figure for a while so it'll be nice to receive.

Back