Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean it's like he sat down and decided to go as far away from a classic look as possible just for the sake of being different. People prefer this version because it is simple and elegant and harkens back to the Alex Ross art. But that pimp version can suck a ****.

Pimp Daddy outfit was just for a scene. I don't see a issue with Joker dressing silly. The character had several looks that people can chose from. Heck, buy a Leto head and pop it onto a Ledge/Jack doll. :dunno

This figure looks so much better than the purple coat version in my opinion. I have the Arkham version and Purple Coat on pre-order and I don't feel like ordering every Joker version from this movie. Part of me wants to cancel my Purple Coat Joker for this one because of the Alex Ross vibe to it.

Damn what an awesome release out of no where. I want but will stick to the Purple Coat Version.

Calling it. Harley Jester toyfair excl lol. Excl with the half burnt face or lauging head sculpt would have been killer. Only reason ill consider this is of they release harley to match. So for now still sticking with the AA version[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photos from secret base

Attachments

• colecionatoy-24.jpg
    colecionatoy-24.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 155
Wow! Now it's gonna be really hard to decide which one of these to get. I only have room enough for one of these jokers but I like all the head sculpts and aspects of each one. What to do? What to do?

Could someone photoshop the smiling sculpt from the pimp version onto this version? Thanks in advance.

Damn, this is a good looking figure. I do wish, like most of you, that it would include a laughing head sculpt. Hopefully this doesn't come out until next year. I can't afford him until then.

This figure is so beautiful. Something about the headsculpt is my favorite out of them all. Might have to buy a custom burnt headsculpt down the line but this figure is almost perfect for now. Just needs a slightly skinnier fit for the Tux.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I was planning on this and the Arkham Asylum one - hope this isn't the final sculpt, though, looks like a repainted AA - if it is I hope they also add another sculpt to it!

Pretty sure the tailoring will be a lot better in the final model, just like the Batman suit.

If this turns out good I'm going to have to get rid off my AS2 and Wolverine for it.

Back