Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy how they announced/showed other figures from this line and then completely drop this figure out of nowhere WITH official specs/pictures! Safe to say this figure will be released before Silver Coat Joker, the 2 henchmen and Batman with the ball gag?

Hope this means we'll get classic Harley Quinn to complete the Alex Ross scene.

Honestly, this figure kind of depresses me. The tailoring looks gorgeous, the sculpt looks great, and it was my favorite look from the trailers...and then I saw the movie. There was a time where I not only would've considered buying this, but it would've actually been exciting to me. Even if they brought out the classic Harley from the flashback, it would be a super hard sell. *********, Ayer and Leto. I was ready to forgive the tattoos. I wanted to forgive the tattoos. You just couldn't let me, could you?

Crazy how they announced/showed other figures from this line and then completely drop this figure out of nowhere WITH official specs/pictures! Safe to say this figure will be released before Silver Coat Joker, the 2 henchmen and Batman with the ball gag?

The same thing *sort of* happened with Knightmare Batman, so I wouldn't be surprised. :lol

A fourth Joker for a movie he was barely in, they're insane!
I really liked Leto's Joker but we haven't seen him shine yet, I'm waiting for him to meet the Batman.

Come on baby! HOT TOOOOOOOYS, could you PICK UP THE PACE?!"

c0tbWw0lHPG7K.gif

Most anticipated figure in a long long long time. :panic:

Too bad it'll probably be Christmas 2017 until we get it. But I shouldn't complain they made the figure I wanted most.

I guess I don't see why others want this so bad. It's just Joker in a tuxedo. Alex Ross painting aside it doesn't do anything for me. If they released Harley in her jester outfit it'd be a different story.

I guess I don't see why others want this so bad. It's just Joker in a tuxedo. Alex Ross painting aside it doesn't do anything for me. If they released Harley in her jester outfit it'd be a different story.

Beats the **** out of a pimp coat, boxer shorts, and Batman leggings.:lol

Now I don't know which one to get. This or silver jacket. I hope they will put silver jacket for PO soon too so I will be able to compare them. So far I love tux version most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this make one Joker figure per each minute of actual screen time in the film?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:rotfl

I think his screen time was around 7 minutes
So far we have 4 jokers, so almost there :lol If they make a Arkham Escape Joker, Club Scene Joker and SWAT Joker we'll be there :lol

Lets just hope they also make the Harleys to back him up :lol

Reminds me of the Mime joker tux. I can't wait to take pics with mime joker. I totally didn't see this coming before the silver jacket.

Back