Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else still waiting on theirs? Mine still hasn't come yet, and it was ordered months ago.

I just got this figure and I love it! I'll post some pics later, but does anyone notice that she seems to be a little under scaled compared to Daisy Ridley? Daisy is 5 foot 7 in and I measured the figure and it comes to around 10.8125" which comes to around 5 foot 5 in. in 1/6 scale. To get around 5 foot 7in she would need to grow 3/8"

I mean is any of this a deal breaker? No. The figure is fantastic, awesome details and great accessories, you get your monies worth for sure! I just don't like when I have multiple figures standing next to each other and some figures are shorter than ones I know they should be taller than lol. But anyways I'll post some pics later!

Yeah she is pretty tiny unfortunately. It'll be interesting to see for the Ep 8 and 9 versions whether they'll increase the size at all (like we saw them change the size for BvS Superman compared to the MOS version), or just keep her the way it is.

Finally got around to opening this figure up and its amazing. Unfortunately its also reviving my Hot Toys addiction lol. Also, awesome pics everyone!

Here are a couple quick shots with my phone, overall I think its a great figure!

IMG_1537.jpg
IMG_1536 ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.jpg
IMG_1583 tgtttttttttttttttttttttt.jpg
IMG_1572 55555555555555555555.jpg
IMG_1577 4444444444444444.jpg

Just received the single Rey figure, as usual looks better in hand than in the photos. No complaints and will have a proper play with her later! And she does have the teeth defined.

d417b03e27a4e068066de3b8bb94a481.jpg

a925d90386d1c7d1e86862f993ba2823.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Everyone seems so sure she's a skywalker. I'm still not sure..

I'm thinking Kenobi somehow. Not only that she has a british accent but a few reasons:

-She hears both Alec Guinness and Ewan McGregors voice guiding her during her flashback sequence when she touches Luke's Lightsaber
-She comes from a dessert planet VERY similar to Tatooine where Obi Wan spent most of his years.
-She uses the same type of Jedi mind trick Obi-Wan uses in ANH on the Stormtrooper
-She has some facial similarities IMO to younger Obi Wan (Ewan McGregor)
-When Maz Kanata is talking to Rey and says "Dear child, I see your eyes - you already know the truth. Whomever you are waiting for on Jakku, they're never coming back" "but, there's someone who still could" and Rey answers "Luke." Maz doesn't shoot that down. Meaning he is most likely not one of her parents.

Again have no idea how they would directly connect Rey to Obi-Wan, would have to be some clever and plausible writing in the story. But given some of the speculatory evidence I could definitely see Rey being a Kenobi. All my opinion of course!

And yes this is a great figure! lol

I'm thinking Kenobi somehow. Not only that she has a british accent but a few reasons:

-She hears both Alec Guinness and Ewan McGregors voice guiding her during her flashback sequence when she touches Luke's Lightsaber
-She comes from a dessert planet VERY similar to Tatooine where Obi Wan spent most of his years.
-She uses the same type of Jedi mind trick Obi-Wan uses in ANH on the Stormtrooper
-She has some facial similarities IMO to younger Obi Wan (Ewan McGregor)
-When Maz Kanata is talking to Rey and says "Dear child, I see your eyes - you already know the truth. Whomever you are waiting for on Jakku, they're never coming back" "but, there's someone who still could" and Rey answers "Luke." Maz doesn't shoot that down. Meaning he is most likely not one of her parents.

Again have no idea how they would directly connect Rey to Obi-Wan, would have to be some clever and plausible writing in the story. But given some of the speculatory evidence I could definitely see Rey being a Kenobi. All my opinion of course!

And yes this is a great figure! lol
During the flashback you hear voices from the history of the saber, Yoda & Palpatine etc. But then Obi Wan speaks directly to Rey when if she's a Skywalker it would make sense Anakin would have.

However there's no obvious Kenobi relations or family in the previous 6 films.

During the flashback you hear voices from the history of the saber, Yoda & Palpatine etc. But then Obi Wan speaks directly to Rey when if she's a Skywalker it would make sense Anakin would have.

However there's no obvious Kenobi relations or family in the previous 6 films.

Exactly, which is why its just me analyzing some things in the film and giving my opinion. At some point we all could be wrong and they could make her someone completely different haha

Exactly, which is why its just me analyzing some things in the film and giving my opinion. At some point we all could be wrong and they could make her someone completely different haha
When it eventually comes out, they'll be loads of pissed off people who've spent years on the Internet explaining why it was
Skywalker, Solo, Kenobi or a random [emoji1]

She would have to be kenobis granddaughter, i dont think that is implausible though. Would be a good lineage to continue.

Especially if we end up getting that elusive Obi Wan movie with Ewan in the distant future. Would be an awesome way at the end of that movie/movies to tie the lineage to Rey if it is indeed true! One can only hope! lol

Back