Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Rey & BB-8 set came today. The box for that one read "Rey Skywalker", but my single one just said "Rey". Very odd.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great looking figure. BB-8's larger attena was a bit difficult to get in, but that's about the only issue I had. Contemplating picking up a bootleg sculpt to use with the scavenger one to save the actual HT sculpt from potentially getting marred with stains. The detail in the teeth is also more discernible on my solo Rey figure wielding her grandfather's lightsaber than it is on the sculpt that came with the BB-8 set.

Awesome!

I'm going to go ahead and theorize that Ms. Skywalker's teeth detail is more about the individual treatment a particular factory painter who picks her up off of the assembly line to work applies than which particular edition or run within an edition she's from, but who knows for sure?

Then again, I have the BB-8/Rey Skywalker 2-pack, and the teeth detail is very subtle.

Thanks. :duff

The teeth detail is still there on the Rey figure from my two pack, but like yours, it's subtle. It's more prominent on my single Rey.

Especially if we end up getting that elusive Obi Wan movie with Ewan in the distant future. Would be an awesome way at the end of that movie/movies to tie the lineage to Rey if it is indeed true! One can only hope! lol
Episode 8 reveals Obi Wan lineage, cue Disney announcing the Obi Wan film now that hype has risen again for Obi Wan. I feel like I've heard this before....

Something about Han in Episode 7 and then a Solo (badumtiss) film announcement?

Which display do you guys prefer for this Rey figure? In full scavenger garb as she is introduced? Or without, pretty much the rest of the film after intro?

I'm trying to figure out how to pose mine, I really like the scavenger look but at the same time I want to show off her hair w/ the 3 buns, haha. Was curious what the general consensus was, or a poll of what people like.

Which display do you guys prefer for this Rey figure? In full scavenger garb as she is introduced? Or without, pretty much the rest of the film after intro?

I'm trying to figure out how to pose mine, I really like the scavenger look but at the same time I want to show off her hair w/ the 3 buns, haha. Was curious what the general consensus was, or a poll of what people like.

Non scavenger..not a fan of attire that is only featured less than two scenes in a film :lecture

I have the extra sashes on, her goggled hooked on her waist bag, her backpack slung on one shoulder, no gloves, no shoulder pad, and the staff.

My TFA collection thus far, with an emphasis on Rey:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just have ROV Rey, Solo and Luke to add. I'm presuming they'll also release in that order.

Back