Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Bank transfer. I don't even care, I wont be using them anymore. Terrible customer service.

Where can I order Rey from for a reasonable price?

I have a feeling that SS is a bad idea in general once we vote to pull out of the EU as the pound is gonna crash lol.

If you just want Rey you could try alter ego or popcultcha (they have bb-8 set too) and pay in full with PayPal--not sure if Alter Ego ships international. Not sure how the prices are but then you lock in the current exchange by fully paying.

About that Xwing helmet : it has been revealed that the helmet was owned by a female pilot named Captain Dosmit Raeh, crashed on Jakku during the last great battle of the Civil War. Raeh, Rey, very similar. I bet her name is inspired by the name Rey found on the helmet when she found it. By the way, i'm starting a Dosmit Raeh figure base on the SS Luke pilot. Retailored suit and repainted helmet. Can't wait to finish it!

Where has it been revealed?

Rey's lineage is definitely something to do with an x-wing pilot given the helmet shot and her innate ability as a pilot, not to mention the fact that her costume design incorporates a giant X! I'm guessing we'll learn more in Rogue One.

Rey's lineage is definitely something to do with an x-wing pilot given the helmet shot and her innate ability as a pilot, not to mention the fact that her costume design incorporates a giant X! I'm guessing we'll learn more in Rogue One.
I have an official encyclopedia revealing it.

From the encyclopedia -

12552956_10153942856570774_3475860520877864451_n.jpg

I contacted sideshow about the FedEx problem and they said father have amended my account to only ship via UPS and that will include my Darth Vader which has yet to dispatch.

Going to see what difference UPS makes when I eventually receive Vader and the decide what to do going forward.

I have just cancelled my rey,bb8 set.
Luckily ss refunded the nrd as a one time courtesy.
With taxes etc ebay is sooo much cheaper.

I contacted sideshow about the FedEx problem and they said father have amended my account to only ship via UPS and that will include my Darth Vader which has yet to dispatch.

Going to see what difference UPS makes when I eventually receive Vader and the decide what to do going forward.
£21.33 for my Jakku Trooper. But you have to pay it in cash at the door. Let me know what they charge you for Vader so that I can maybe reconsider SS and get it changed to UPS

But my Jakku trooper was straight from HK so idk

Last edited:
£21.33 for my Jakku Trooper. But you have to pay it in cash at the door. Let me know what they charge you for Vader so that I can maybe reconsider SS and get it changed to UPS

But my Jakku trooper was straight from HK so idk

Who even has cash to hand over at the door? lol.
Don't they accept Apple Pay? lol.

They take card payments. The last 10 or so figures have come from Hong Kong. Reduced charges and overall much better than FedEx.

They take card payments. The last 10 or so figures have come from Hong Kong. Reduced charges and overall much better than FedEx.
They don't leave an invoice though, they demand payment there and then. I'm never in when packages come so I can never pay it.

Well I'm gonna give it a try and see how it goes! As for FedEx I'm not paying that Kylo Ren invoice.

One day someone with the time and the cojones is going to challenge these companies on their extortionate 'administration' fees etc and they'll get hammered like the banks did over PPI.

One day someone with the time and the cojones is going to challenge these companies on their extortionate 'administration' fees etc and they'll get hammered like the banks did over PPI.

It's not them though, it's the Government.

Back