Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any friends in the US(Who aren't on this forum), able to help and unlikely to already order from Sideshow?
If you do, ask if you can use their address. You get it shipped to them and they ship it to you marked as dolly accessories, gift, $15.
That's what i do.

The exact lettering on the area above her ears(On the helmet) is (R), (ae), (H).
Screen cap:

Raeh.jpg

And the Auerebesh alphabet:

Aurebesh-GMSR.png

Ah thanks that's the information I was looking for :wave

Ah thanks that's the information I was looking for :wave

No worries. The possibilities with that little nugget of info could be interpreted as:
A): Rey was not her name but she found that lid and called herself that, or:
B): The helmet was her father/mother's, was sent with her and that is her family name.

Just a couple of many possibilities.

I'm at such a lose end on what to do now! The charges are just too much. I only got charged £50 for Bespin Luke 4 years ago and that was on a $300 double set figure.

To be charged £67 on a single $200 figure is absurd!!!

No worries. The possibilities with that little nugget of info could be interpreted as:
A): Rey was not her name but she found that lid and called herself that, or:
B): The helmet was her father/mother's, was sent with her and that is her family name.

Just a couple of many possibilities.

I heard that " Rey " was actually a pilot that was in the Jakku war hence the helmet and it was a guy of no relation, which explains the helmet being a little big on her I also read that they are planning to reveal this in the " Rogue One " film

I'm at such a lose end on what to do now! The charges are just too much. I only got charged £50 for Bespin Luke 4 years ago and that was on a $300 double set figure.

To be charged £67 on a single $200 figure is absurd!!!

How much is that in dollars

:panic:did the vendor explain why

No they don't have to. It's easy to see just by looking at the Invoice.

So the figure plus shipping was $265, they have put this as the item value then added the shipping charge ontop of it again adding another $40 to the value. This adds like another $30 to the tax

No they don't have to. It's easy to see just by looking at the Invoice.

So the figure plus shipping was $265, they have put this as the item value then added the shipping charge ontop of it again adding another $40 to the value. This adds like another $30 to the tax

And this a preorder or stock item

Kylo. No idea how it ended up on this thread.

Haha I think I was getting confused what thread I was posting in lol.

But tbh it relates to Rey because it's putting me off pre-ordering.

I still have Darth Vader to come, **** knows how much they're gonna charge me on that one.

I'm so annoyed with SS atm, my R2D2 is faulty and its been like two weeks and they haven't replied. Then there's all these charges, ahhhh!!!

Haha I think I was getting confused what thread I was posting in lol.

But tbh it relates to Rey because it's putting me off pre-ordering.

I still have Darth Vader to come, **** knows how much they're gonna charge me on that one.

I'm so annoyed with SS atm, my R2D2 is faulty and its been like two weeks and they haven't replied. Then there's all these charges, ahhhh!!!

I just cancelled mine.

Back