Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About that Xwing helmet : it has been revealed that the helmet was owned by a female pilot named Captain Dosmit Raeh, crashed on Jakku during the last great battle of the Civil War. Raeh, Rey, very similar. I bet her name is inspired by the name Rey found on the helmet when she found it. By the way, i'm starting a Dosmit Raeh figure base on the SS Luke pilot. Retailored suit and repainted helmet. Can't wait to finish it!

Sideshow charged me full amount for Vader upfront but still haven't shipped it, so not sure where I would stand with cancelling?

I'm in the same situation. I wonder why it's taking so long for them to get more in stock.

Did you guys pay in full with Paypal? Otherwise, I thought they couldn't charge the full amount unless the item was in the warehouse.

When they offer Paypal as a payment option, they always immediately charge the full amount. The same thing happened when I ordered Luke Skywalker. I ordered him when pre-orders came out. They charged the full amount to my Paypal account, and then they shipped him a few months later when the figure was released.

When they offer Paypal as a payment option, they always immediately charge the full amount. The same thing happened when I ordered Luke Skywalker. I ordered him when pre-orders came out. They charged the full amount to my Paypal account, and then they shipped him a few months later when the figure was released.
That's what I mean, they can't charge the full amount for a PO item unless you paid via Paypal.

Really? I was actually just wondering if there was any ways I could PO this and pay for it in full now before the release. How does it work as far as shipping? Does PayPal just charge you the shipping price at the time of release?

Really? I was actually just wondering if there was any ways I could PO this and pay for it in full now before the release. How does it work as far as shipping? Does PayPal just charge you the shipping price at the time of release?

It only works on figures that have a set price for shipping. As it gets closer to release, sometimes the dimensions and weight become known and you can get the proper shipping quote before release. Vader had $10 flat shipping so people were able to pay in full on pre-order. Are you getting the single Rey or BB-8 set?

FedEx still haven't replied to me. Their site says they will respond within 24 hours. I sent a mail on Wednesday and a follow up on Friday. Oh well, guess they don't want paid.

Well shoot...guess I'll just have to actually put something in my savings account. I'm wanting to get the set, myself. Same for Finn and Riot Trooper.

For me the biggest tell is Maz telling Rey about Luke's saber. Paraphrasing here but "it was Luke's and his father's before him, and now it call out to YOU." Why would a Skywalker family heirloom call out to some random girl with force sensitivity? She has to somehow be related to Luke,IMO.

Correct. The twist is she is Luke AND Leia's daughter. That's why she's extra powerful, and why they kept her a secret. So obvious, and so Disney. Sorry to spoil everything, but you would have figured it out.

Correct. The twist is she is Luke AND Leia's daughter. That's why she's extra powerful, and why they kept her a secret. So obvious, and so Disney. Sorry to spoil everything, but you would have figured it out.

"You're a monster"

It's not like there's no basis... Luke wanted Leia in the OT. Maybe it's not even taboo in their universe.

FedEx still haven't replied to me. Their site says they will respond within 24 hours. I sent a mail on Wednesday and a follow up on Friday. Oh well, guess they don't want paid.

I don't even remember how you pay FedEx, there is nothing on their site which states and nothing on the invoice.

Do you have to do a bank transfer? I vaguely remember that.

My sandtrooper invoice is a month overdue now and they haven't followed it up. I am tempted to not pay but then I am worried they will hold future packages.

I don't even remember how you pay FedEx, there is nothing on their site which states and nothing on the invoice.

Do you have to do a bank transfer? I vaguely remember that.

My sandtrooper invoice is a month overdue now and they haven't followed it up. I am tempted to not pay but then I am worried they will hold future packages.

Yep, Bank transfer. I don't even care, I wont be using them anymore. Terrible customer service.

Back