Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't leave an invoice though, they demand payment there and then. I'm never in when packages come so I can never pay it.

They should do. Should be a little ups slip. The guy who delivers leaves one all the time for me. He also knows if he tries once and I'm not in use go and pick it up (on way from work). Maybe your guy just cant be arsed to do his job properly.....like a lot of people I know.

Not true! They charge a £12 administration fee, WTF for? That should be incorporated in the shipping cost not an additional charge.

yeah, what is it for? How do they break it down? £12 is a lot of money for how much work exactly?

Yeah, i meant you can't really argue with them as they hardly answer emails or phone calls and would end up keeping your next shipment in custody were you to ditch the invoice in the bin.

Yeah, i meant you can't really argue with them as they hardly answer emails or phone calls and would end up keeping your next shipment in custody were you to ditch the invoice in the bin.

That's why I've asked sideshow to switch to UPS lol!

I refuse to order from SS anymore because of all the FedEx **** I had to deal with. Sideshow are to blame equally in my experience.
Not supplying the correct information then washing their hands of the issue as soon as they ship. The whole "SS discount" doesn't effect custom fees fiasco was the last straw with me.

I refuse to order from SS anymore because of all the FedEx **** I had to deal with. Sideshow are to blame equally in my experience.
Not supplying the correct information then washing their hands of the issue as soon as they ship. The whole "SS discount" doesn't effect custom fees fiasco was the last straw with me.
How much does a hot toys figure end up costing from SS after taxes etc. I've ordered from eBay sellers in Hong Kong with free postage and they've helpfully marked it as a gift or under valued it to avoid any chargers. So has cost me just below £200.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I don't know the price to fee ratio, but I've noticed all the stuff I've ordered from HK has been marked really low. I just got a $60 part that had a written value of $5 on the slip.

How much does a hot toys figure end up costing from SS after taxes etc. I've ordered from eBay sellers in Hong Kong with free postage and they've helpfully marked it as a gift or under valued it to avoid any chargers. So has cost me just below £200.

My Sandtrooper once I pay the invoice wil have cost me £230.

Ren about £250.

That hasn't been helped by the poor exchange rate either though!

Stick with eBay. Not ordering from SS anymore either after I got a FedEx bill for £60 on Kylo.

tumblr_o35vn3pO6x1qep77fo1_1280.jpg

As in the quality of them? Probably because there's nothing to pull them from other than crappy cam versions of the movie. Haha

Yeah, the quality. It has nothing to do with the images being from crappy cam recording. The images from that recording probably wouldn't look so bad if the person who created it hadn't made it as big as it is. Whoever made that did something to the text that is added in later to make it look worse.

There must be some deviant out there who gets off on creating some terrible quality images and posting them on the internet.

Back