Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just snagged the Finn/Riot Trooper set on ebay yesterday using the 20% off coupon. Total came to $160.50 shipped brand new. Only others I have are the Rey/BB-8 set. Now I need to decide if I want to grab any others or stop now. I would like to have Han but he needs Chewie. And I really don't like the Chewie sculpt at all. Maybe I'll grab a Jakku Trooper and call it a day.

Tap'd from my 7+

Just snagged the Finn/Riot Trooper set on ebay yesterday using the 20% off coupon. Total came to $160.50 shipped brand new. Only others I have are the Rey/BB-8 set. Now I need to decide if I want to grab any others or stop now. I would like to have Han but he needs Chewie. And I really don't like the Chewie sculpt at all. Maybe I'll grab a Jakku Trooper and call it a day.

Tap'd from my 7+

Wow, nice deal! I was always sorta unsure if I really wanted Finn, but since they announced Poe I thought it would be cool to have the two of them with Rey/BB8. I had a chance to get Finn for around $80 if I recall correctly from a wonderful person here that I passed up a long while ago. The regret is real lol.

So...I finally picked up Finn at BBTS. With the $125 in store credit I could not resist. Plus...I used that $125 to pick up TLJ Jedi Training Rey. I got her for $110 shipped. :yess: Anyways...I looked at the tutorial about how to make Finn shorter (it was on page 110), but is there any other way I can without ruining the pegs?

So...I finally picked up Finn at BBTS. With the $125 in store credit I could not resist. Plus...I used that $125 to pick up TLJ Jedi Training Rey. I got her for $110 shipped. :yess: Anyways...I looked at the tutorial about how to make Finn shorter (it was on page 110), but is there any other way I can without ruining the pegs?
I just picked up Finn from BBTS, is it just me or is crazy hard to get the gun to fit in his hands properly? It always seems to fall out easily when posing

Nice acquisition on getting him. It’s a shame the sculpt went down a bit from proto to production because the proto sculpt was spot on, but he’s still overall a great figure, sans the too muscular body and the elongated ankle pegs. Sculpt is still good though, and I really like his clothing and the amount of accessories he comes with. There’s a lot of posing options for him.

He really is needed in my opinion for even a bare bones TFA display.

Nice acquisition on getting him. It’s a shame the sculpt went down a bit from proto to production because the proto sculpt was spot on, but he’s still overall a great figure, sans the too muscular body and the elongated ankle pegs. Sculpt is still good though, and I really like his clothing and the amount of accessories he comes with. There’s a lot of posing options for him.

He really is needed in my opinion for even a bare bones TFA display.

Agree with everything you posted. :lecture

Tgough I bought TFA Rey and Kylo and satisfied with their design, I think I'll wait Ep IX for Poe and Finn.

Could someone with this take a couple pics next to other figures, like Cap? Thinking of using the body on this for a custom figure, and want to see how the height compares.

I really wish they would make Rose and finally finish Poe to complete the Resistance

I cannot see them ever making Rose.
Shame when you really want a figure but know that the reality of it ever happening is less than 0.

Loads constantly ask for Krennic and I desperately wanted Baze and that even had a prototype ready.

General Veers is my wish though.

"Take it....find your friend!"

FIND YOUR FRIEND.jpg

Great picture! One of my favorite TFA figures, actually. Really wish they went with the proto sculpt though, it was close to a 10/10. Production sculpt is still good, but disappointing considering what the proto boasted.

I really like the overall outfit and the jacket in particular.

It's too bad HT didn't consider doing a limited TLJ-centric run of this with the updated shirt and metal-stapled jacket. That would've been interesting...

Still liked this version though...

FINN-015.jpg

I think this version sold pretty poorly though. Plus his look is pretty close to the same in The Last Jedi even though there are slight differences.

It is in sales and 66% of retail price. Retail prices of this figure was 300USD (Newer ones are around 500USD) in my country and it is 200USD at the moment. What do you think?
Importing the figüre will also come around 200USD.

Back