Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heat up the ankle with hair dryer, then I gently pull them out with this:

20211103-083231.jpg

Don't use force or the leg will split.

Cool, so you leave the feet attached when pulling the extender from the leg?
I took off the feet and the pegs before pulling the extenders out. Sorry for the confusion, the pic above is just to show you what the clear extenders looks like.

I took off the feet and the pegs before pulling the extenders out. Sorry for the confusion, the pic above is just to show you what the clear extenders looks like.
No problem. How long did you heat the area for? I did 60 seconds and still not working.

No problem. How long did you heat the area for? I did 60 seconds and still not working.
Around that 1 min mark as well, you might want to repeat the process, wiggle the extender a bit while pulling it. Just be careful not to split the leg.

Around that 1 min mark as well, you might want to repeat the process, wiggle the extender a bit while pulling it. Just be careful not to split the leg.
Okay I got them off with minimal wear but how do I attach the feet? I need a new connector?
923824E1-6EE3-490E-BC53-2B3B2F656EAA.jpeg

Last edited:
sigh...

the pleather on mine started flaking while I had him stored in a drawer. Pulled him out to put him in his box and some of it just came off when I touched it. Pretty bummed. Not gonna be able to display him now.

Back