Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is in sales and 66% of retail price. Retail prices of this figure was 300USD (Newer ones are around 500USD) in my country and it is 200USD at the moment. What do you think?
Importing the figüre will also come around 200USD.

Not sure where you live or if it's avail there, but BBTS has $125 usd cash credit on Finn if you order him there for $200. So basically you spend $75 on him and then have credit for another figure

I read all pages. Honestly, I think production head is much better than proto.
Costumewise, though boots and gun holster in TLJ more fits to SW universe, I like Finn in TFA more. And due to backlash on TLJ, Hot Toys may not produce a TLJ version. For EpIX, I don't think his costume will change much.

So, I am planning to buy this figure and will do shortening. Do all Hot Toys figure use same footpegs? I found loose pegs for Age of Ultron-Hawkeye, 1989 DX Joker, 1966 Robin, The Mandarin and 1966 Batman. I am not sure which is similar to Finn's pegs.

PS: Sorry for double post. Above post was 15 days ago and I wanted to ask a new thing. Besides, I edited the above at first but the topic remained at 3rd page, so I had to post a new message.

I read all pages. Honestly, I think production head is much better than proto.
Costumewise, though boots and gun holster in TLJ more fits to SW universe, I like Finn in TFA more. And due to backlash on TLJ, Hot Toys may not produce a TLJ version. For EpIX, I don't think his costume will change much.

So, I am planning to buy this figure and will do shortening. Do all Hot Toys figure use same footpegs? I found loose pegs for Age of Ultron-Hawkeye, 1989 DX Joker, 1966 Robin, The Mandarin and 1966 Batman. I am not sure which is similar to Finn's pegs.

PS: Sorry for double post. Above post was 15 days ago and I wanted to ask a new thing. Besides, I edited the above at first but the topic remained at 3rd page, so I had to post a new message.

There’s always backlash when a Star Wars movie comes out, this is nothing new.

Even empire and ROTJ got trashed on release by “hardcore fans”

So did the prequels(especially jar jar and anakin) and the sequels, and the anthologies, and all the cartoons. This is nothing we haven’t seen before. But it sure is annoying.

So did the prequels(especially jar jar and anakin) and the sequels, and the anthologies, and all the cartoons. This is nothing we haven’t seen before. But it sure is annoying.

I saw Empire on opening day in one of the local theaters playing it. I was in the first group to see the film; 10th in line. I consider them and myself as hard-core fans. Skipped school to see it. Local television news reporters were doing interviews of those of us in line and after we exited the theater. Absolutely no one trashed the film. It received a standing ovation at it's ending, with cheers. I'll never forget that experience. THE best movie experience that I've ever been a part of.

As for RotJ, it obviously wasn't the same experience but it was received positively as a good ending to the trilogy. Perhaps hardcore fans in my neighborhood are easier to please?...

A backlash by hardcore fans for Empire??? WTF are you on?! Because that NEVER happened.

IMG_7127.jpg
The resistance crew

Nice shelf, man! I'm hoping they do Poe/Finn figures for TROS. Kylo and Rey are a given, but hopefully we finally get Poe and an updated Finn would be nice. Still hoping for the flight gear on Poe from TLJ

Nice shelf, man! I'm hoping they do Poe/Finn figures for TROS. Kylo and Rey are a given, but hopefully we finally get Poe and an updated Finn would be nice. Still hoping for the flight gear on Poe from TLJ

I just want Poe lol, like come on Hot Toys

Poe and Finn seem to have pretty heavy roles in TROS. So I'm hopeful that Hot Toys figures are in the works.

Right? I bought a Trooper Finn figure assuming pilot Poe wouldn't be that far behind. At this point, I'm pretty close to just selling Finn. :dunno

I would never sell Finn unless they made a better version, I just want Poe to complete the sequel trio and Padme for the prequel trio. Then we can finally have the main characters besides the OT

I aggree. As of TFA and TLJ my lineup is complete except for Poe. And that will complete my heroes lineup for ST.

Back