1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still can't get the feet to lay flat on the plastic disc/stand. It looks like shes floating! other then that great figure!

Shiny!

Phasma1.jpg
Phasma2.jpg
Phasma3.jpg

Just like Kylo Ren, epic character design, questionable execution in the movie. Took quite a lot of double-sided tape to tame that cape though and the costume was way too shiny to be movie accurate, but now I am happy!

38752191_1737427249638490_6463713639160348672_o.jpg

Great photos, Dresky and JazzInc!

I've never been able to get her in that signature pose of hers, holding up the rifle! I'll have to try again.

Great photos, Dresky and JazzInc!

I've never been able to get her in that signature pose of hers, holding up the rifle! I'll have to try again.

Thanks. A customer of mine pointed out that her brow should also be chrome. Fixed!
1066bae1f8841455ba6dfb422341a945.jpg

Last edited:
Just got this figure, finally. Does anyone have any tips for making the cape easier to work with? I've made due with a lot of bad stock capes, but this one is definitely the worst.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Just got this figure, finally. Does anyone have any tips for making the cape easier to work with? I've made due with a lot of bad stock capes, but this one is definitely the worst.

Actually the cape isn't so bad after all, it holds a fold reasonably well so you can get an okay hang out of it with some work.

Just like Kylo Ren, epic character design, questionable execution in the movie. Took quite a lot of double-sided tape to tame that cape though and the costume was way too shiny to be movie accurate, but now I am happy!

View attachment 422377

I.just saw last Jedi again. The costume in the movie is definitely more shiny than the figure.

Ended up liking the rifle a lot more than I expected.
5b7b41f09b2cd5e5e9fbf25e8fa7db14.jpg
c3453c8dbfb47f827f06259d544a0d25.jpg
69da41c1d21e8ec343620b38adbc8464.jpg

Nice, saintv1. How are other owners feeling about this figure? I admittedly don’t like the character but still feel like she could look cool on display. Have stormie Finn, flametrooper, and will have TLJ Ren soon too. BBTS has a deal where she’s basically $104.

Last edited:
Nice, saintv1. How are other owners feeling about this figure? I admittedly don’t like the character but still feel like she could look cool on display. Have stormie Finn, flametrooper, and will have TLJ Ren soon too. BBTS has a deal where she’s basically $104.

Love the shelf presence....got it for a song , and wanted a second trooper to flank Kylo.....

So I have Heavy Gunner, Kylo, Phasma....

All on the same shelf, looks pretty cool...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yeah I've been taking another look at this figure recently too. I've never really had an issue with the character myself (other than the fact she just didn't have nearly as big a presence in the movies as I had hoped), and still think she has a really badass look and design.

The only thing still holding me back though is the slightly small looking helmet. It doesn't seem off by a lot, but it's still off just enough to bug me...

SC1078-2.jpg

Will they ever release TLJ version? At least she fought in TLJ.

BTW, I saw it on the shelf of a local store. It looks better in real life.

Back