1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome. I like that your reviews aren't the standard type and more personal.

Thank you...I just wanted to give a different feel to reviewing Hot Toys...coming more from a personal level and collectors feel. We can talk about the technical about a toy all day...but we buy them cause we love the hobby and it makes us happy.

Thank you...I just wanted to give a different feel to reviewing Hot Toys...coming more from a personal level and collectors feel. We can talk about the technical about a toy all day...but we buy them cause we love the hobby and it makes us happy.
Exactly. Can't wait for your review on Rey and BB-8.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

She is by far my new favorite hot toys Star Wars figure. What a presences in real time. I had no problem posing her, in fact as you see in the pic I went with a more feminine pose with hips cocked out, was even able to adjust the top half of her body to make it look more natural. The cape was the hard thing to work with as the material is nit forgiving, I chose to add some double sided outdoor 3m tape to the back side of her left arm armor and pull the cape tight as to make it more believable In the way it drapes.

Seeing all these pictures and that review really makes me want to add her to my small but growing collection!

View attachment 286394View attachment 286395

She is by far my new favorite hot toys Star Wars figure. What a presences in real time. I had no problem posing her, in fact as you see in the pic I went with a more feminine pose with hips cocked out, was even able to adjust the top half of her body to make it look more natural. The cape was the hard thing to work with as the material is nit forgiving, I chose to add some double sided outdoor 3m tape to the back side of her left arm armor and pull the cape tight as to make it more believable In the way it drapes.

Love the group shot..sorry I couldn't resist from your name :clap

Where the hell does the strap on Phasma left back go? I have a plain strap(no snap no Velcro) just hanging there. Had this at lcbs and probably worst figure I have ever purchased. Knee pads were so jacked up.

Back