1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine hasn't shipped either. Same with the Elder Predator. I guess they haven't got their stock in yet.

Talked to Sideshow customer service and they said it's stuck at the ports but should be shipping out next week.

I have got that answer a few times...it takes sometimes 2+weeks to get through the docks....after charging...

Mine arrives Friday. Hopefully no issues with it. After my gold Stormtrooper and first order officer thst I got last night I don't have much confidence.

Mine arrives Friday. Hopefully no issues with it. After my gold Stormtrooper and first order officer thst I got last night I don't have much confidence.

Same here, Got the Gold Stormtrooper in disgusting form. (Scrathes, Broken Knee Plate, Broken Back Plate, Damaged Box and Gold Foil Artwork) They need to start packaging them better or use better glue.

I am very scared of what my Captain Phasma is going to look like. Zero confidence.

I should be getting mine soon - this is the last SWars figure I preordered a while back then later decided not to collect them - and will be selling it on as soon as I get it. I used points when I ordered, and will be posting it in the Sales section about $50 less than retail if anyone is interested at that time.

image.jpg

Same here, Got the Gold Stormtrooper in disgusting form. (Scrathes, Broken Knee Plate, Broken Back Plate, Damaged Box and Gold Foil Artwork) They need to start packaging them better or use better glue.

I am very scared of what my Captain Phasma is going to look like. Zero confidence.

Yea mine was awful too. The right shoulder armor was a mess. Broken strap and horrible paint flaws. Really bad QC. Sounds like a lot of people had issues. So far not too much bad news on Phasma.

Did you end up requesting a return/exchange for yours? I did last night but haven't heard back yet.

Yea mine was awful too. The right shoulder armor was a mess. Broken strap and horrible paint flaws. Really bad QC. Sounds like a lot of people had issues. So far not too much bad news on Phasma.

Did you end up requesting a return/exchange for yours? I did last night but haven't heard back yet.

I put in a request to get an exchange and I also called them to make sure they had replacements on hand because I am not going to way a month until they get new ones. I also told them to inspect it before sending it to me. If I get another one damaged including the box I plan on getting a full refund.

Back