1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, not yet but I'm gonna try it shortly. Mine is almost totally black.

:( Not good.

It's one of those things that once somebody pointed it out, I can't not see how bad it is.

If the removal works, she might go back on my order list.

2 things,
Buy a micro fibre cloth to polish her eyes, massive improvement (in fact it helps all the troopers eyes)
The stand does not work for Phasma... At all.

Hey pal,

When u mentioned polish her eyes, are you referring to the black strip (that has been incorrectly painted) above Phasma visor?

Regards,
Ernest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow my Instagram: mirai_ernest

Hey pal,

When u mentioned polish her eyes, are you referring to the black strip (that has been incorrectly painted) above Phasma visor?

Regards,
Ernest

No the eye piece itself. It comes out of the factory dull and unpolished, finger marked. Makes huge difference. The Line above her visor needs a cotton bud and a dab of remover.

Last edited:
did the remover take then black away while keeping the chrome? i would LOVE to see a photo of what you were able to do with it!

No the eye piece itself. It comes out of the factory dull and unpolished, finger marked. Makes huge difference. The Line above her visor needs a cotton bud and a dab of remover.

Thanks! It reminds me of the similar issue with FO Tie Pilot; when I first unbox if the head is full of fingerprints and "waterstain" kinda prints. Il

What kind of remover will you suggest? I will unbox mine tonight to see haha.

Unbox mine today, limited articulation but it was quite easy to pose her in that signature pose.
d32315455d143badd4353e3e432b3e6a.jpg

Visor is okay just that as some pointed out the black strip above Phasma visors is probably due to too much weathering.
919c15e445b8963c6a2d5a2572c5a2ab.jpg

Temporarily squeezing Phasma with the peeps.
02a975b627f5ed8d10ee7f54a78b9e68.jpg

Captain Phasma from another angle.
3f1cd571b88c978fa8d7e262c7843f91.jpg

I hope not. I can overlook a lot but janky knees is my limit. Is there no way to swivel those legs out?

I hope not. I can overlook a lot but janky knees is my limit. Is there no way to swivel those legs out?

Let me try adjusting the legs later when I get back home.

This aside, anyone can recommend me black pen/marker coz my Phasma got some paint job problem, some part of the black colouring not even...
6d6bae23dac12d9df3efc6196e184118.jpg

Phasma has those kind of legs. They bow out in real life. It's just the actresses' physical attributes. The figure captures that very well & looks great from that standpoint. There's a femininity there.

The legs are like this in all figures.
It is screen accurate but I don't like it. I tryied fixing it but nothing can be done without changing the legs all together.

Back