1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me count how much money I have so I know how much you can take.

JK, all of it.

Looks great and potentially my first pre-order from the new film. I'm wondering how much she'll be though. I wouldn't be surprised if the price is higher (along the lines of the Flame Trooper or more).

I'm seriously considering just collecting EP7 figures (if the movie is good) So damn nice.

I need to see the movie first, dammit!!! I just can't commit to TFA stuff, yet. Especially when I don't even have OT Luke or Leia on my shelf. Looks fantastic, though.

Preorder at BBTS costs you nothing. Otherwise wait for the movie -- none of this stuff is coming any time soon. Plenty of time to order if the movie's great.

Of course, if its great, this will all sell-out fast after opening weekend.

Preorder at BBTS costs you nothing. Otherwise wait for the movie -- none of this stuff is coming any time soon. Plenty of time to order if the movie's great.

Of course, if its great, this will all sell-out fast after opening weekend.

Thanks for the tip. Does BBTS get their stock around the same time as Sideshow?

Looks like they hit a regular trooper with some chrome rattle can paint.

Not if you look close. Lots of little 'Vader' differences.

She looks like she has a lanky torso, but that may very well be accurate. I really have come around on this character. At first I kind of felt like Evilface, just a shiny, chrome Stormtrooper -- but now I really like it/her. I hope the character delivers.

Back