1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I think for a first release this one's gonna be clean. Unless they're worried about imperfections resulting in returns, in which case maybe it'll be weathered. Seems like something that they could milk for two releases, though.

As far as I can tell from the teaser image, this release will be clean. Her armor looks pretty reflective and polished.

Im sure it'll have some degree of weathering. Wear marks around the joints and where the armor meets.

You can see it on the teaser image around the shoulder and elbow area. It looks like light tarnish to me.

Completely clean would be a bit of a QC nightmare. I also agree it will be slightly weathered just to prevent returns.

Can't wait for the OCD crowd to get this in-hand and break out the microscope hunting for scratches.

Overs and unders on how many will be returned?

People will complain and "cancel" but a few months after its release, those people will move on and others will be paying $500+ on the secondary market:lol

plastic enemies

12195802_971969999507995_2223742781701961635_n.jpg

Yeah, that's nice but it should say first order. Too bad. That would look great hanging on my wall. So, Phasma pre order imminent?

Back