1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What could the exclusive be? It would probably be a spoiler and Kylo didn't even get one..

I just had a thought..
Do you think this figure will be a fingerprint magnet..? :/
I'll have to try not to touch it.

I just had a thought..
Do you think this figure will be a fingerprint magnet..? :/
I'll have to try not to touch it.

I'm not convinced this will be die-cast until I see those words on the pre-order. I'm fully expecting a similar, but shinier finish that the IM MK II figure had.

I'm not convinced this will be die-cast until I see those words on the pre-order. I'm fully expecting a similar, but shinier finish that the IM MK II figure had.

Won't be die-cast. The armor will be similar to this:

IMG_4426.JPG

Photo Credit: Kool Kollectibles Review

I don't really expect this to be an exact chrome figure. It'll have more of a washed finish to it. So most likely it won't be much of a finger magnet as some people think.

I don't really expect this to be an exact chrome figure. It'll have more of a washed finish to it. So most likely it won't be much of a finger magnet as some people think.

That would be cool with a weathered look. That armor isn't gonna stay clean in the movie for long.. :D

Hmm, I think for a first release this one's gonna be clean. Unless they're worried about imperfections resulting in returns, in which case maybe it'll be weathered. Seems like something that they could milk for two releases, though.

Back