1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gees this isn't Sideshow we're talking about. Nobody will care 1.5 years from now. These movies are coming out one after another, no time to wait on figure releases.

Lmao dont tell them that. I waited quite a long time after Dark Knight Rises came out to get Catwoman.

Why start thread with that meager information? You were also the annoying guy that created a second Mark 45 thread when you knew there was already one being posted into.

Um there are Batman V Superman figure speculation threads open. So go take your soapbox and preach over there.

Also you call me an annoying guy for starting a thread? What did I ever do to you?

Last edited:
I don't get why you're annoyed with this. Is there another Phasma thread already? Can't official pics just be added to this thread once Hot Toys releases them?
Um there are Batman V Superman figure speculation threads open. So go take your soapbox and preach over there.

Also you call me an annoying guy for starting a thread? What did I ever do to you?
Knew there was a reason I had that clown on ignore. ;)

When General Hux gives her a order will she say "by your command"?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I just hope she doesn't follow the Star Wars tradition of taking a cooling looking villain and killing them off unceremoniously.

Oh, but nothing on-screen or something. Wonder if the voice for the toys is accurate? Or another 'fake' like they did for Maul way back when. They always ruined those Electronic Mauls with whoever's voice it was.

Oh, but nothing on-screen or something. Wonder if the voice for the toys is accurate? Or another 'fake' like they did for Maul way back when. They always ruined those Electronic Mauls with whoever's voice it was.

Ren's was pretty accurate and it sounds like Christie, so I think it's pretty accurate too.
Very upper class english accent, quite scary and cold.

Back