1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm OK with that one. Rogue One is probably my favorite SW movie right now. It does show that there is still plenty of time for them to release Vulture.

So Hot Toys just teased some lame character from the even lamer Rogue One movie.
That guy and not Vulture?
LAAAAAAAAME!

All a matter of opinion when it comes to lame characters. This vulture is one of the worse translations ever of a comic book character to the big screen when it comes to costume design.

All a matter of opinion when it comes to lame characters. This vulture is one of the worse translations ever of a comic book character to the big screen when it comes to costume design.
While I like it and think it is miles better than the silly green unitard with feather boa look, I do agree that if Sony would have used the same MCU suit in a Rami film it would have been a Green Goblin fan reaction all over again.

So Hot Toys just teased some lame character from the even lamer Rogue One movie.
That guy and not Vulture?
LAAAAAAAAME!

:exactly: :goodpost: :lecture

To be fair, Krennic had a cool costume design - but the character himself, like most characters in that film, was about as useless as Grievous in ROTS.

Nah. Looks more like just a behind the scenes thing to me all of which has nothing to do with the upcoming anouncement.

I would love to have the vulture but something tells me this would be a very expensive figure. Like near hulkbuster expensive. I just dont see it happening

You're probably right, although other than Vulture and a picture of a Val Kilmer Batman suit (no thank you!), all of the other items in that clip seem to have been released already. The tag line refers to identifying & completing challenges, and Vulture's a pretty challenging piece.

You're probably right, although other than Vulture and a picture of a Val Kilmer Batman suit (no thank you!), all of the other items in that clip seem to have been released already. The tag line refers to identifying & completing challenges, and Vulture's a pretty challenging piece.

The “completing challenges” phrase is what leads me to believe it is something HT has shown already but hasn’t put into production yet.

If it was a new license why show people working on already released figures. But who knows. Interesting for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was at that board room meeting that they all unanimously decided to go super half-ass on the Dusty Deadpool.

Howard Chan: Let's just make the duct tape a DIY sticker pack for the customers, but still charge a ridiculous amount for this lazy double-dip!

Staff: Agreed! Those idiot Americans will still buy it!

And then they all proceed simultaneously break out into laughter! :rotfl

It was at that board room meeting that they all unanimously decided to go super half-ass on the Dusty Deadpool.

Howard Chan: Let's just make the duct tape a DIY sticker pack for the customers, but still charge a ridiculous amount for this lazy double-dip!

Staff: Agreed! Those idiot Americans will still buy it!

And then they all proceed simultaneously break out into laughter! :rotfl

I have been thinking about using real duct tape on it. Cut very small of course and to add a little more realism to it. Might weather it up a little bit more also.

So those still holding out hope for the Vulture, you guys may actually have something to cling onto! Just watched the 8 minute Hot Toys video and there is a decent amount of footage dedicated to showing the Vulture being painted...kinda surprising for them to shine a light on a figure that hasn't/won't get released, hmm...

So those still holding out hope for the Vulture, you guys may actually have something to cling onto! Just watched the 8 minute Hot Toys video and there is a decent amount of footage dedicated to showing the Vulture being painted...kinda surprising for them to shine a light on a figure that hasn't/won't get released, hmm...

I was thinking the same thing. I’m guessing that this reveal (whatever this is) will be on NYD.

I didn't get that impression. The footage I saw was them preparing the prototype for SDCC and then showing it being displayed. But maybe I missed something else?

I didn't get that impression. The footage I saw was them preparing the prototype for SDCC and then showing it being displayed. But maybe I missed something else?

If by preparing it for SDCC you mean painting the wings then no, you didn't miss anything. I think the point was they showed part of its manufacturing process - it wasn't just taking it out of a box at SDCC and setting it up. Who knows if there's any significance to that. It could have simply been a timing thing with respect to when the video was made.

This video is the word of the 1/6th Gods.

Vulture has been confirmed. They are painting it right now.

I'm so happy.

:D

Akira-Screen-8.png

Back