1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn’t they just add the “display only” tag to the Falcon cockpit this year???

I don’t recall seeing it before this year. They probably eventually came to the conclusion it was too difficult/costly to manufacture. It would easily be $1000+ so I don’t think there would be a ton of orders. Then again, there is the Hulkbuster.

37812373_1925353114177040_7051446833779834880_o.jpg

Vulture may be my favorite MCU villain design and I would love this but I would be completely amazed if they ever made it. I have a hard time believing that after Crossbones and Yellow Jacket that this is the one they'll move forward with.

Well, Marvel killed off Crossbones & Yellow Jacket, so there was no chance for HT to get further mileage down the road from their releases. With Toomes still being alive, perhaps the possibility of a future version is a factor as well? I just hope it's released, regardless of the motivation.

Just watched Homecoming again.
Really hoping Vulture gets released.
The scene when Toomes is on the plane at the end and he’s going through all the items.
He picks up the Iron Man helmet and the look of pure disdain on his face and he casually tosses it aside.
Awesome!

You know Hot Toys is gonna sell this after they figured collectors will pony up $400!!! for Darth Maul with speeder.

Exactly correct, and plenty are lining up to prove they will...,

Too rich for me.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back