1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
06BBED5C-6998-46E4-9799-0A9E8238DB11.jpegC709776B-DE0F-49A4-891B-155A39F38C85.jpeg

Thanks for posting these pics, Motu; because of the nature of its display at SDCC, it was difficult to see the back of the figure.

Lol! You’ve been collecting for awhile now. HTs is NOTORIUS for showing things they have no plans to release.

For the record, I really hope they do release it. I just think there’s a good chance they won’t.
Sure, they do I definitely agree with you! But this isn't a situation where they show it when the movie comes out and it disappears never to be seen again like Yellowjacket or Crossbones. It's been three Marvel movies since Homecoming, and if they feel like they needed to R&D this monster, I think that's a really good sign for it seeing solicitation.

In other words, what benefit do they have for just showing this off/developing this so late in the game and never doing anything with it? The decisiveness stage of "how well was he received, did he kick the bucket, was he a throwaway enemy?" has passed. They didn't need to revisit this so far down the road for prosperity.

I would have preferred they re-created the vulture wings from the end of the movie as well, but i'll take this guy any way they make him.

It is? :lol I never even noticed.

I hadn't noticed myself till a few weeks back but yeah, suit/wings at end of the film are much larger, the HT seems to be based of the films opening suit when he starts going into the 'salvage' business :wink1:
Sooooo hoping this goes to production...
Beginning
004891.jpg

End
main-qimg-7272353da14b1f71b747a42bf6d25e3e.jpg
SMH_Trailer2_47.jpg

Thanks for those pics. Yeah, the initial exo-suit looks more manageable on the shelf -- the final suit is crazy big.

Really hope this gets a PO... and soon. But I fear if this goes up at all its going to take a while. Hopefully SDCC and ACGHK gave HT the enthusiasm and confidence needed to finish this project up.

Back