1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone stated that Spider-man is the #1 selling character when it comes to merchandising...so I'd say I'm sure there's a lucrative 1/4 market for Spidey figs.

To be honest, if it was well done I might get a 1/4 Spidey before an Iron Man or anything Star Wars.

If it wasn't 1/4 scale, I'd suggest that HT was integrating a static (Power-Pose?) version of Vulture into the Spidey base, with maybe the fans being able to spin (if anything). But at 1/4 scale that would be ridiculously large - about the only place I could display that would be on my pool table. [emoji38]

I'm having flashbacks to the TDKR Bat that was shown in 1/6 scale....
Honestly I kinda like this idea. If they'd start making the more complex villains like this into elaborate display bases in DX versions it might be a more reasonable way to get some of these characters.

All this Spiderman promotion feels like a bit of a desperate attempt to replace the cash cow that was and still is RDJ Iron Man. Have to admit that it annoys me at this point.

Its not that surprising, in the last 2 years there has been 3 very well received Spider-man movies, 2 other movies with Spider-man in them, and a critically acclaimed Spider-Man game. I wouldn't blame Hot Toys for following that amount of very popular media

Also just read through all this. Best guess I read was a 1/4 Vulture. Hahaha !!

Imagine how big that thing would be !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a quote from Vulture.
It's a picture from Vulture.
It says "Now’s the chance to prove that you’re stronger than the heroes!"

Don't know why it should be a Spiderman figure...

Highly doubt we're getting a 1/4 Vulture. Feels like they are teasing the release of the 1/6 that everyone has been waiting for with the pic, while also teasing potential 1/4 figures (Spider-Man and/or Iron Man) from the Homecoming line with that hashtag.

Hot Toys has produced the majority of main villains from all the Iron Man solo movies in 1/6 scale -- I think only Aldrich Killian was omitted? Feels like they will be doing the same with the Spider-Man solo movies now. This gives me more hope that we may actually get a 1/6 Mysterio as well.

That's what I thought too. Most likely there will be 1/6 Vulture and 1/4 Iron man or Spidey.

I think it will be mark 47 quarter scale.... :impatient:

And it'll give Hot Toys a good reason to also produce 1/4 Mark46.

There's contradicting statements.

On Chinese social media is implying it'll be a 1/4 Spidey but on ours, its clearly Vulture. Might be a matter of funny translation but we'll know for certain and more at SDCC.

Back