Hot Toys MMS - Shazam! - Shazam Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh it's done and I won't hold my breath on all those figures they showcase something is bound to get dropped.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It can only meant either not much positive feedback garhered on the april 1 tease or just plain april fools joke. Nowadays companys can gauge social media analytics if people gets enough interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can only meant either not much positive feedback garhered on the april 1 tease or just plain april fools joke. Nowadays companys can gauge social media analytics if people gets enough interest.

did the hellboy tease got more positive feedback ? because that one is already on preorder and hot toys didn't even bother to bringing it at sdcc.

did the hellboy tease got more positive feedback ? because that one is already on preorder and hot toys didn't even bother to bringing it at sdcc.

I believe so much excitement was generated by Hellboy before it was shown[emoji846] but many got so disappointed after the movie came out.

I'm shocked really that this isn't at sdcc. Not sure what that means but it can't be good.

Lebowski Thor isn't there, even though teased the same way - most likely because they had a late start. The film kept that a secret even from merchandisers (I mean their Thanos is wrong too) so I'm imagining that it wasn't far enough to even bother trying to display. So what does that have to do with Shazam? I have a feeling that HT decided fairly late to get into the figure for this (it wasn't a box office smash but did garner a lot of positive reviews and was generally liked) and so hence the late start that they didn't brother to bring it. I'm sure they ONLY figure we're getting from this is Shazam (although if it sells a ton then that could change) and that it'll be up for order probably around late August/early September for a 2020 release.

Wonder ACGHK will be running smoothly.. it seems there are some protests, triads slashing ppl at MTR stations over at HK..
It's all over the news

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Wonder ACGHK will be running smoothly.. it seems there are some protests, triads slashing ppl at MTR stations over at HK..
It's all over the news

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Goddamn. The scalpers have gotten so bad they’ve resorted to actual scalping, huh?:lol

MSSuJ1l.jpg

rv4smNM.jpg

Good to hear Shazam is still coming.

Pour one out for Ray Fisher.

tenor.gif

Back