Hot Toys MMS - Shazam! - Shazam Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it was a joke, but with the movie not being a humongous success I could see them not ever getting around to it. Especially if they don’t make a sequel, which would be too bad because it was really good.

When comes to HT and DC, i'm no longer holding my breath. Leaves no room for constant disappointment.

I doubt it was a joke, but with the movie not being a humongous success I could see them not ever getting around to it. Especially if they don’t make a sequel, which would be too bad because it was really good.

I think it was a success given the budget and very positive reviews it got. WB just picked the worst possible release date right in between Captain Marvel and the massive Endgame hype.

Starting to think this figure tease was genuinely an April Fools joke.

Nah. We’re so close to SDCC I wouldn’t be shocked if we don’t get anything new really until then. I would imagine that this would pop up really soon after that, it hits on Blu-Ray/DVD at the end of July.

Starting to think this figure tease was genuinely an April Fools joke.

the real joke was to release the hellboy figure despise all the negativity surouding the movie.

no way they won't do a shazam figure after that

I am sure this is canceled they hype is dead on this figure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Why would you think that? There is no point them showing it now with SDCC right around the corner. I fully expect to see it then with the pre-order soon after.

Something about the DC forum constantly has people in full on the sky is falling mode.:lol I'm not sure what it is. Before this figure was announced we legit had conspiracy theories saying Hot Toys would not make any Shazam figures because Disney had secretly forced them to sign a contract forbidding them from promoting DC movies or some similar craziness.

How could someone who has been around on this forum since 2010 believe that?
Because I see that mafex has ready released their figure and they did they same with cyborg and yet we never saw cyborg after it was shown at and previewed at comic con .

I am not sure I understand the whole likeness issue or how one company can release a figure and the other can not .

On average I am seeing hot toys drop at least 2 to 3 figures after they show case them for whatever reason they never tell us . They just never materialize.

With the exception I have only seen one figure that was kind of showcased but later returned for preorder, Director Krenic Rouge One, but generally if I dont see if shortly after a movie it's not happeneing.

Because I see that mafex has ready released their figure and they did they same with cyborg and yet we never saw cyborg after it was shown at and previewed at comic con .

I am not sure I understand the whole likeness issue or how one company can release a figure and the other can not .

On average I am seeing hot toys drop at least 2 to 3 figures after they show case them for whatever reason they never tell us . They just never materialize.

With the exception I have only seen one figure that was kind of showcased but later returned for preorder, Director Krenic Rouge One, but generally if I dont see if shortly after a movie it's not happeneing.

I don't see any scenario where Hot Toys don't make this figure.

Cyborg was seen at SDCC but they never went as far as committing to make the figure. It would have been a challenge to manufacture and once the film bombed they were never going to do that. There are no such challenges for this figure, it's pretty straightforward.

Why would you think that? There is no point them showing it now with SDCC right around the corner. I fully expect to see it then with the pre-order soon after.

I think it's too early to say whether or not it's dead but even if it does show up at SDCC, that still doesn't mean it will ever get made. I think Shazam is low enough on HT's list of priorities where I could see it just never coming out.

I think it's too early to say whether or not it's dead but even if it does show up at SDCC, that still doesn't mean it will ever get made. I think Shazam is low enough on HT's list of priorities where I could see it just never coming out.

But it's already been announced. They paid for the license so it wouldn't make any sense not to use it.

The teased Hellboy and still went through with releasing him even after being an absolute box office disaster. I think they'll show him at SDCC.

Back