Hot Toys MMS - Shazam! - Shazam Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess it will have plastic lightning bolts that light up like their Thor figure and possibly 2 head options serious and smiling. Other options like various hands, the staff, the globe to fill up the box.

Maybe the full reveal is delayed by the approval process? Revealing it on opening day would have been good publicity

My guess it will have plastic lightning bolts that light up like their Thor figure and possibly 2 head options serious and smiling. Other options like various hands, the staff, the globe to fill up the box.

Maybe the full reveal is delayed by the approval process? Revealing it on opening day would have been good publicity

They teased this like Hellboy, although they teased Hellboy before release and Shazam release (if I remember right). Hellboy just dropped so I'm assuming another few weeks.

Really great poster. Spoilers for the third act.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hopefully there will be a gum accessory like the Prime 1 statue.

D4hmfzrW0AE0AcH

D4hmJLbXoAQiQQh

I do, but he is looking older, like a lot. 15 years older than he should.

Hmm, not seeing Zach Levi in that sculpt ...

It's Prime 1 though and unlike Hot Toys they listen to feedback. They'll improve it before release. Just look at their first attempt at the Affleck sculpt on the JL Batman. That was weak but improved significantly not long after.

Hot toys didn't used to be that way. Those days of listening to feedback are long gone.

Yeah I definitely need a Shazam figure. I’m not much into Hot Toys but the movie was great and the actor seems like an even better human. I’d proudly display him.

It would be interesting if we got the lightning effects that MAFEX is including.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-24-at-11-32-11-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-24-at-11-32-26-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-24-at-11-32-34-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-24-at-11-31-38-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-24-at-11-31-55-AM.png

With the eventual headsculpt, I hope that HT does the smiling headsculpt if they're only going to do one and skips an attempt at a goofy face.

Yeah the HT better have those lightening effects. How else are we supposed to reenact the 'shooting lightening from my fingers' scene?!

This will probably be a harder one for HT! But if they nail his likeness, this figure should be excellent! I can only hope!

If we only get one head, I hope it's his "determined" eyes and smile. That would be a good representation of the character without gambling on a "goofy" sculpt.

In reality we'll probably get this head, just like the one for Doc Brown.

Screen-Shot-2018-07-21-at-1.23.12-PM-e1553187164896.png

Back