Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod (Tease)

They ought to include a screaming, heat vision head, so that we can relive the finale in all its glory.:lol

Figure looks incredible- must buy along with other two- need the girl and we can all be happy!:clap

Somebody posted in another thread that they were chatting to HT people at a show and "Zod in final battle skin suit" was being done also.
It may be a case of "My Brother's, father in law's, doctor's, cousin's, sister's, best friend said that..." type of thing, but you never know.

Wasn't that someone joking? I saw a post a few days ago too saying they spoke to someone at the con and was told the Shannon head sculpt would come with the black under suit version of Zod. But thought they were joking. I could be totally wrong though.

Either way I do hope we eventually get that version of Zod too, but hopefully after Faora.

Wasn't that someone joking? I saw a post a few days ago too saying they spoke to someone at the con and was told the Shannon head sculpt would come with the black under suit version of Zod. But thought they were joking. I could be totally wrong though.

Either way I do hope we eventually get that version of Zod too, but hopefully after Faora.

Could have been a joke.
I don't know.

Yeah, as I said, either way I'd be happy. Really hoping we do get a black suit Zod at some point.

1005643_10151790556141064_1508416983_n.jpg

I really want a Faora figure to go with this but hot toys might be too busy working on Tony Stark taking a dump edition.

I really want a Faora figure to go with this but hot toys might be too busy working on Tony Stark taking a dump edition.

you're too late. they just teased that release yesterday. again, thank you "Iron Toys" for providing us with enough iron man releases til the apocalypse comes or til we feel compelled to gouge our eyes out, whichever comes first.

Shutupandtakemymoney.jpeg

I don't care what anyone else says, but tony stark taking a dump edition will essentially make every other IM release look like CRAP.

You may think this will FLUSH their brand name down the drain, but without a doubt, it will make a SPLASH in their LONG extensive collection.

Now lets all take a deep, deep breath. Let it SIT in there for a while. Lets not STAIN this thread with a *****TY attitude....ok?

Waits for someone to say

"I saw wut u did thurr"

First the Crow, then The Lone Ranger and now this? I already have Iron Man 42 and Superman on order. Plus 1966 Batman and Robin when available. And The Batmobile... And now these too? Anyone need any freelance illustration?

Can you draw me going to the poor house?

Stupid question, but how is this much different from the Zod Final Battle suit that was mentioned before? Except the unmasked head and some battle damage I see little differences..

Stupid question, but how is this much different from the Zod Final Battle suit that was mentioned before? Except the unmasked head and some battle damage I see little differences..

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The final suit is his black suit.

I can't wait to see the Zod headsculpt. i hope they give him a decent expression. A little anger would be nice.

Why anyone would want to take off the armor is beyond me? :dunno It's so visually interesting to look at, and a work of art design wise. I'm sure if someone wanted to, you could take it off, but would probably destroy the armor in the process.

I have no doubt if the line does well, we will see dream sequence/final battle Zod, heck even black suit Supes. The "skinsuits" are already made, slap a headsclupt on them, done. Easy money for Hot Toys.

A General Zod bodysuit version with this expression would be cool..

general-zod-man-of-steel-michael-shannon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back