Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod (Tease)

I'm not sure if the Superman figure looks THAT much better, or if I just got used to it's flaws...

I'd say he looks a lot better than the initial prototype, but I do think he could use some very minor tweaking (trim that stupid second skin off of his neck, and, maybe, make the S a little bigger). As for Zod, as much as I want to see a Shannon sculpt that looks amazing, I'm asking myself if I would even take off the helmet. Seeing him with the other two, with his helmet and armor on, he just looks like such a badass; he's one imposing mutha****ah.:lol

Yeah, I didn't order Supes to see if they could improve him, and they did, but now they've released Zod too and don't know which one I'll have to buy :lol

****ing student's budget.

I'd say he looks a lot better than the initial prototype, but I do think he could use some very minor tweaking (trim that stupid second skin off of his neck, and, maybe, make the S a little bigger). As for Zod, as much as I want to see a Shannon sculpt that looks amazing, I'm asking myself if I would even take off the helmet. Seeing him with the other two, with his helmet and armor on, he just looks like such a badass; he's one imposing mutha****ah.:lol
The main reason I'd take off the mask is b/c with the mask on he kinda looks just like one of the minions.
Yeah, I didn't order Supes to see if they could improve him, and they did, but now they've released Zod too and don't know which one I'll have to buy :lol

You can do it man. Just gotta be picky. That's what I had do while I was in college and actually have become more picky since. Just gotta know what you really want

You can do it man. Just gotta be picky. That's what I had do while I was in college and actually have become more picky since. Just gotta know what you really want

Yeah, I guess it's a good thing, there's nothing in my collection that I don't absolutely love thanks to that.

Yeah, I guess it's a good thing, there's nothing in my collection that I don't absolutely love thanks to that.

Flexpay is your friend :hi5:

Seriously though, I've been in your position and I am not jealous, my friend. But I'll tell you what, don't you just appreciate the hell out of everything you buy just that little bit more? I know I did.

1077668_528271027245885_791838883_o.jpg

We're missing someone in this line up!

Oh man.... This looks incredible so far! I hope it comes with a HS too which will make this perfect! 3 down, 1 to go..... Bring on Faora please! :clap

General Zod in Ancient Battle Armour.
It looks the business. A sculpt as good as the Crowe and Cavill figures and this will be an INSTANT pre-order.

batfan08 said:
As for Zod, as much as I want to see a Shannon sculpt that looks amazing, I'm asking myself if I would even take off the helmet. Seeing him with the other two, with his helmet and armor on, he just looks like such a badass; he's one imposing mutha****ah.:lol

He looks just as much the badass with the helmet off Imo; his facial expression is a big part of what makes him so imposing. I think the helmet is awesome but I will probably never use it.

P.s. this device better hope I never figure out how to turn off autocorrect let me tell you. Cause if I do that **** is sooooooo gone.

He looks just as much the badass with the helmet off Imo; his facial expression is a big part of what makes him so imposing. I think the helmet is awesome but I will probably never use it.

P.s. this device better hope I never figure out how to turn off autocorrect let me tell you. Cause if I do that **** is sooooooo gone.

What are you using to write your posts on?

They may fit. Though they may have to be in a triangle, say Zod back left, jor-el back right and supes up front. Using the angles of the logo base they may slot together MAYBE, but i think even that may be pushing it.

They may fit. Though they may have to be in a triangle, say Zod back left, jor-el back right and supes up front. Using the angles of the logo base they may slot together MAYBE, but i think even that may be pushing it.

I am actually having a huge dilemma here.. I want all three figures but have a 2 figure per shelf rule simply cause I feel 3 look cramped.. So that leaves me with one figure without a "partner" since I'm not interested in Faora.. :/

Buy Zod. Zod is dead now, so after this movie I doubt we will see him again. However this Superman will be appearing in films after this one, so you can get him later.

That is just my take. Who knows, since Lazarus Pits are here, there and everywhere.... metahumans have a way of not staying dead.

User: What are you using to write your posts on?

When posting at work I am posting from an Android tablet, its a huge PITA :)

I am actually having a huge dilemma here.. I want all three figures but have a 2 figure per shelf rule simply cause I feel 3 look cramped.. So that leaves me with one figure without a "partner" since I'm not interested in Faora.. :/

Dude, rules are made to be broken. Especially arbitrary rules.

EDIT: Hey did you guys notice the Codex, at the left side of Jor-El's base in that pic Khev just reposted?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back