Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod (Tease)

I doubt it's a removable helmet. Don't see how they could fit a headsculpt inside. Unless they make the hair really flat.

Edit: Or no, I take that back. His hair was really flat so maybe it's possible?

I'd love it if this was an alternate head, but they made a clear helmet to put over the Zod sculpt.

Really? :yess:

I hope they also do that with Faora since 99% of the time she' wearing the clear breather.

Well, I suppose it would be even better if they just included two different helmets/breathers; one opaque and one translucent.

I think they were experimenting with the clear transparent material and sell them as mandarin raid Tony Stark. So I reckon for zod and faora the breather would look tons better.

Figure looks great. Hopefully he comes with another head with Shannon's likeness. Would be great if the armor was removable, but I know that's wishful thinking.

I don't think they would have used a teaser that showed Shannon's face if they didn't intend on making a sculpt. This figure looks simply amazing. A Faora would complete this line. Supe, Jor, Zod and Faora would make one heck of a line up.

Zod would rip off an engineer's head and **** down it's neck.:lecture:lol

tumblr_lqv03hR2Pf1r2pr9no1_250.gif

It's true, though. Zod could literally tear an engineer in half, or roast him.:lol

First the Crow, then The Lone Ranger and now this? I already have Iron Man 42 and Superman on order. Plus 1966 Batman and Robin when available. And The Batmobile... And now these too? Anyone need any freelance illustration?

Zod >>>>> any Engineer. Just by dint of heat vision alone.

With that said I am down for a clear helmet. I just hope it goes on better than Lokis did because that was some serious fear on my part.... plus I don't dare take itoff.

Last edited:

It's true, though. Zod could literally tear an engineer in half, or roast him.:lol
Wow - you're actually up? :lol

Nah - the engineer wuld hold him down & pour that black **** down his throat - then he'd be ****ed. :exactly: :lol

First the Crow, then The Lone Ranger and now this? I already have Iron Man 42 and Superman on order. Plus 1966 Batman and Robin when available. And The Batmobile... And now these too? Anyone need any freelance illustration?

I like the Draven figure a lot. And the 1960s Dynamic Duo are cute but they're going to want way to much for them. I am trying to focus my collecting so will be keeping it in the MoS line for a bit...... man do we need Faora now. Badly.

Of course I'm up. I need to know if there's any more stuff at Ani-Com.:lol

wow this looks really good. at first I was only planning to buy the 1/6 mos but this is now a must have

The armor looks great, now show us the headsculpt. As cool as a helmet would be, I'm betting it's a swap out head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back