Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - MOS: General Zod (Tease)

Puny, village people, disco v-neck Zod yaaaaaawwwwwwwn. Give me, no blinking, battle armored, genocidal killer, family frying Zod anyday.:thud:

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:
-

How possible is it to have a full dismountable armor with this one? It would be pricey though.

Awesome! And I was in bing on the 1/6 DCC statue. May still get the krypton armor version though. Hoping to get a tease of Faora eventually as well :pray:

That's one reason I got Krypton Zod, because I think its by far most likely that HT will use the silver armor, and that way I don't have two alike.

I doubt we will get removable armor, HT seems to like to make you buy multiples of the same character. I would be down for black-skinsuit Zod tho. I don't think we will get him, but he'd be cool.

Jor-el seems to have on a full suit underneath his robe and armor. So who knows, maybe HT will surprise us with Zod.

Oh he will have the skinsuit on! I'm just thinking that we wont be able to remove the armor over it.

Oh he will have the skinsuit on! I'm just thinking that we wont be able to remove the armor over it.

It could end up being like Loki. The armor is removeable but there are plugs in actual body (biceps for Loki) that kind of hold the armor in place.

I'd actually love them to release a black undersuit version of Zod. I really wish there'd been more of that look in the movie, but with the cape too. Makes a great contrast with Supermans suit. But the armoured look is awesome too. Kind of assumed this was coming but great to have confirmation.

Now just really hoping for Faora too.

While I like the armor, I'd actually just prefer the black suit. I'd love to pose him in the shackles.

What are the chances that the armor will be removable? It seems like the way the actual armor is assembled in the movie (even though it's CG) may be straight forward enough.

I'm almost certain it'll be the armored version and It most likely won't be removable. And I can't even imagine how much they're going to charge for him considering Jor-el is $220.

If Jor-El is $220 I am thinking Zod will be at least $275. If he has light-up eyes it will be more.

I am very torn about heat-vision eyes. It would be cool, but I as a rule don't like batteries, they can be very destructive to the collectible if something goes wrong.

I'm almost certain it'll be the armored version and It most likely won't be removable. And I can't even imagine how much they're going to charge for him considering Jor-el is $220.

Good thing with HT figures on TT bodies.... everything is removable/modular... whether with the armor off, you have a full suit underneath, that's unknown a.t.m.....

I sort of think that if the Zod figure we get is the armored version that it won't be the case where the armor will be intended to be removed and that there would be a full suit underneath. It seems like Hot Toys would be more likely to do two versions of the character if one release does well enough. Plus really I know some people do mods to their figures but I can't imagine trying to take apart a $200 plus figure and risk ruining something on it.

If the line does well, there are plenty of figs Hot Toys can pull from. Hot Toys loves easy money, simple variants/Con exclusives:

Black suit Supes
Final battle Zod

If Hot Toys wants to get crazy, there's armored Jor-El, Kryptonian armored Zod, and of course Hobo Supes.

But, if Hot Toys just gives us Zod and Faora that's fine too.:)

tumblr_lxqnkpSS8v1r9gfl9o1_400.gif

:lecture

:lol I love this gif.

ANyway, I still haven't seen the movie. I really want to but my schedule is hectic nowadays. Looks like HT is doing most or all the the principles.
I thought the movie only did ok at the Box Office. At least that's what a lot of people made it sound like on here.

If the Iconic Faora statue is as lovely as it is - and it is - the mind boggles at how gorgeous a HT version would be. I hope they are working on one.

:

ANyway, I still haven't seen the movie. I really want to but my schedule is hectic nowadays. Looks like HT is doing most or all the the principles.
I thought the movie only did ok at the Box Office. At least that's what a lot of people made it sound like on here.

I think the movie is doing pretty well at the Box Office.

And I agree, it looks like HT is doing the main characters.

I'm hoping the line gets the IM3, Avengers, TDK/TDKR treatment and we get some other figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back