Hot Toys MMS- Mark XV Sneaky 1/6 Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I love the shine on the face plate. Comes out great in those photos.

This thing is really making me want shades. Right now I have sneaky with shotgun on my coffee table. But I really cannot wait to display sneaky flanked by shotgun and shades.

That's my exact thinking as well...the three of them together, and I might add in Python and Midas once I get them...that'll be an awesome display...

How is this sold out on Sideshow when Shotgun and Heartbreaker, which I thought everyone liked more, are still available? *sigh* Collecting these HPP figures is getting frustrating.

WTB a head cover part for my Sneaky. The part that covers the top of the helmet.
Please PM-me if you have one for sale.
Thanks!

Been debating a non red Iron Man figure. Thinking either Sneaky, Tank or Shotgun. Love the look and colouring of all three but only want one, not sure yet of which one.

Been debating a non red Iron Man figure. Thinking either Sneaky, Tank or Shotgun. Love the look and colouring of all three but only want one, not sure yet of which one.

I have Sneaky, am working on Tank and will probably pick up a cheap Shotgun at some point. Tank is the most unique color wise since he has nice browns and gold. His design makes him big on a shelf as well. Sneaky has a lot of cool details that you really only notice up close, like two different hand designs for right and left, and has the reflective panels and an as of yet unduplicated body. Shotgun is probably the most meh design of the three, but it had the most screen time and was actually used by Tony so it has a head sculpt. Tank is also the only one with the cool art box design, if you display them.

Personally, if you want weird colors (which is why I seek out the obnoxious ones), Disco is the guy to have. He immediately draws my attention with the orange, and I like his mismatch of suit parts the best.

Popcultcha has Tank and Sneaky (and Disco!), and BBTS has Shotgun with a $75 credit.

Shotgun is a personal favorite because of it's bulky and different design. The helmet is really cool and pilot inspired. I don't remember the name of it, but there's a repaint with digi camo as well if you prefer that over the steel blue. But I would be hard pressed to pass on that.

Sneaky and Shotgun are two of my favorite HPP suits due to their unique designs. I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Tank never really did much for me given it's just a repaint of Heartbreaker. Shades is the digi camo version of Shotgun.

Shotgun is a personal favorite because of it's bulky and different design. The helmet is really cool and pilot inspired. I don't remember the name of it, but there's a repaint with digi camo as well if you prefer that over the steel blue. But I would be hard pressed to pass on that.

Yeah, I have Shades so Shotgun doesn't do much for me.

Back