Hot Toys MMS- Mark XV Sneaky 1/6 Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is genius! What an amazing unboxing day that will be! Merry Xmas in advance everyone!

Where did you guys ship from? I ordered mine from SSC but it came from HK direct and sent via UPS.

My last order from SSC was the gold stormie sent from US via FedEx.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited.. Usually I pick one preorder that I want and my mom will get it.. But usually it's something that doesn't come out until well after Christmas.. But this year I told my mom to get me whatever she wanted, and I'd just give her the stuff I ordered to give to me on Christmas, and whatever she had left over on her budget can just "go towards" what I bought.

Mine was shipped from sideshow UPS. It's expected to arrive to her place on Thursday.. I had to sign her up to UPS my choice so that she doesn't need to sign for it.

So far all of my orders from them have come from UPS.. I wish they had different shipping options. UPS ground from California to Pennsylvania takes too long.. But at least it's been consistent. It's just about always taken 6 days to get to me (6 normal days, not business days)

bf08582955d3158fc049b58b01e058e6.jpg

47142382950cf0156bc219aef5bb31af.jpg

687d1d322dbff4d42bf12688a87fb589.jpg

Some quick snaps before heading out to watch rouge one. Absolutely love this guy, was my fav HPP armour and having this in hand now just cements that position!

Not sure if anyone has had theirs but should be some waitlist conversions coming

It's crazy how long this design has been around, and we're finally getting it in Hot Toys form. I remember the Iron Man 2 3.75" line where this suit was the "Hypervelocity Armor." Maybe one day we'll see a custom in these colors.

a5uacqI.jpg

Check out Hot Toys' Sneaky RETRO ARMOR VERSION!

Yup ... design has been kicking around for quite a while...neat that they finally used it. As seen in the art book for Iron Man 1:

f027d3acce6cf10aa29b0517ac32d031.jpg

Got on the waitlist pretty quick after it went up, hope I get a convert. A bit more nervous than normal now since I got nadda on Ant Man waitlist when a lot of people who go on way later than me got a convert, maybe I got on SSCs bad side.

I was on the wait list but found one of eBay for $260 shipped which is less then what it would have cost form SSC.

You might want to look into that.

I just checked and there are a couple listed at $258 / Make Offer / Free Shipping.

I opened this today and was not as impressed as I was with my Shotgun figure.

Most of the panel details are painted instead of molded which just doesn't seem realistic.

I opened this today and was not as impressed as I was with my Shotgun figure.

Most of the panel details are painted instead of molded which just doesn't seem realistic.

I totally agree with you. To me, this was my most anticipated armor even surpassing the 45 but it feels very lacking. Strange that this armor, which does include all the newest articulation engineering, just doesn't help this thing at all.

Overal I'm happy with the overall look of the armor but it seems harder to handle than most what with what with all the different sharper edging. Plus even though it has all the latest engineering it somehow seems a little cheaper . It's also very very very stiff and tight everywhere. I've. Ever had an armor so stiff before that was sodifficult to move. Scares the heck out of me moving anything on him. Even the thumbs on the hands were super stiff and hard to articulate.

Overal I'm happy with the overall look of the armor but it seems harder to handle than most what with what with all the different sharper edging. Plus even though it has all the latest engineering it somehow seems a little cheaper . It's also very very very stiff and tight everywhere. I've. Ever had an armor so stiff before that was sodifficult to move. Scares the heck out of me moving anything on him. Even the thumbs on the hands were super stiff and hard to articulate.

I love the thing. It definitely feels on the lighter side, but for me that's fine. And yeah, the joints on mine are stiff as well. Just have to make sure I firmly hold the base of the joint when moving them.

I absolutely love the paint job. That bronze-ish/gold-ish color is gorgeous. I love the sheen it has.

My one and only complaint is with the articulated left hand. It's a shame that the articulated hand can't be put into a proper fist. I've never used any of the fists that come with the armors because they just look a unrealistic to me. Luckily the left handed fist for sneaky looks pretty good. But I'd still prefer the articulated hand have the ability to be a fist.

Today is the day, mine arrives soon! The UPS man cannot come fast enough, I may go out and hunt him down for my box. :rotfl

I ordered this guy a little while ago and got converted of the waitlist luckily, a little late Christmas present for daddy. :yess:

Sneaky has arrived! Incredible figure, I love the little light details all over the figure. The details on the back are really nice too, I can see why everyone loves this figure. Here's a few pics.

I decided to do a reshoot for Sneaky I turned the ISO all the way down to 100

Spoiler Spoiler:

Man I love the shine on the face plate. Comes out great in those photos.

This thing is really making me want shades. Right now I have sneaky with shotgun on my coffee table. But I really cannot wait to display sneaky flanked by shotgun and shades.

Back