Hot Toys MMS- Mark XV Sneaky 1/6 Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks way better than the prototype. That gold and whatever else they did make this one of the more exquisite looking armors. This reminds of when they released Starboost and Bones. The final products of those figures also turned out better than their prototypes. I'll be jumping on this as soon as I can - I like this even more than Shotgun.

It's crazy how long this design has been around, and we're finally getting it in Hot Toys form. I remember the Iron Man 2 3.75" line where this suit was the "Hypervelocity Armor." Maybe one day we'll see a custom in these colors.

a5uacqI.jpg

Wow that's quick did you get it from hk locally? Looks amazing, really looking to getting this next year

Yep, I got it from HK. Definitely grab this guy if you can, the F35/Stealth Fighter look is totally worth it

It's crazy how long this design has been around, and we're finally getting it in Hot Toys form. I remember the Iron Man 2 3.75" line where this suit was the "Hypervelocity Armor." Maybe one day we'll see a custom in these colors.

a5uacqI.jpg

Pretty neat.

It's a shame hasbro didn't give us all of the armors in their 4" scale.. I don't know why they went with those crappy unarticulated mix n match things that clogged pegs for years.

But hey, that's hasbro.. They'd rather support a movie with tons of things that never appeared in the movie, and allow those to clog the shelves.

I don't have any of the House Party figures besides Mark 33 because I am a fan of Iron Man in the late 80's. But if I got any I would only want three, a space armor, underwater armor and a stealth armor. I missed Starboost, but I really like it, and I don't know what the plans might be for the Hammerhead armor, but the this stealth armor is making me toy with the idea of picking it up, and then getting an aftermarket Starboost and then hoping they make Hammerhead.

When it comes to a stealth armor I always thought I would prefer the one they made with the MkVII body, maybe if I had that one I would be satisfied with it as the "stealth armor", but Sneaky seems so much more unique and the stealth tech it is pretending to uses seems more grounded in the "real" world.

Why does the bronze look silver in some photos?

:lecture Maybe because of the "Reto-Reflective Coating" :wink1:

"Stealth Armor Prototype Upgrade with Sonic Dampening Thrusters and Reto-Reflective Coating which adapts the suits tint to the surrounding environment for Stealth Capabilities."

This is a regular release right? I'm sure SSC will ask for a bigger allotment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back