Hot Toys - MMS - Ironman - Ironman Mk II Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up but it looks like it's the exact same body as the Mark 3 Diecast. Expected but also extremely disappointing.

So that means the figure will be short compared to all the other recent IM figures, have no waist articulation, shoulders joint doesn't extend out and it has zero ankle articulation.

Keep that in mind since these are the problems people didn't like about the Mark 3 Diecast.

Its definitely a different mid section. The 2 DC Mark 3's don't move sideways like this

Mark 2 dc.jpg

A DC Mark I, is going to be heavy too. But Ill take one of those as well.
I really don't see them remaking mark 1 in dc. They already had 2 versions, and they're isn't much to be desired in my opinion.

After this one , I'll just be waiting on mark 4 & 7 to have the all dc.

Just a heads up but it looks like it's the exact same body as the Mark 3 Diecast. Expected but also extremely disappointing.

So that means the figure will be short compared to all the other recent IM figures, have no waist articulation, shoulders joint doesn't extend out and it has zero ankle articulation.

Keep that in mind since these are the problems people didn't like about the Mark 3 Diecast.

Man... it's really making me re-think going for the HoA... with the Mk5 being so much bigger than its plastic counterpart, and with the assumption that the Mk6 will be scaled properly as well, the Mk2 and Mk3 will look ridiculous standing next to them.

Extremely disappointing.

Its definitely a different mid section. The 2 DC M ark 3's don't move sideways like this

View attachment 355544
Yeah it looks like they redid the upper chest area but left the rest the same. Hard to even tell if that upper chest rotates with how awkward the pose is there.

So still no ab or ankle articulation and I'm assuming the height is still the same.

I really don't see them remaking mark 1 in dc. They already had 2 versions, and they're isn't much to be desired in my opinion.

After this one , I'll just be waiting on mark 4 & 7 to have the all dc.

This is is already the third version of this figure...........

Nice to finally see one of these that looks properly shiny and chrome. I thought I was fine owning just a Mk 3 and 46, but now this one is looking really tempting as well, dammit.

I should have pulled the trigger on the unleashed version when i had the chance... Now it's probably going to skyrocket... I highly doubt I'm going to order this one.

I should have pulled the trigger on the unleashed version when i had the chance... Now it's probably going to skyrocket... I highly doubt I'm going to order this one.

I doubt that, prices for the original Mark VI and War Machine Mark I have fallen through the floor since the Diecast versions were solicited. Everyone always wants the shiniest newest version (except me)...

I hope it does go down. But there are very specific and obvious reasons I prefer it over this one. I was waiting for this to be unveiled before making my move for it.

Yeah, I know. I just can't see the mark 1 being worth making a dc version of.

Yeah, the 2.0 is already a great looking figure, but I can't see them not remaking it in diecast. After this, all that's left of the original 7 are the Mk7, Mk4, and Mk1.

Lord knows a dc Mk7 is a sure thing. The Mk4 can use the exact same tooling as the Mk6. All that leaves is the Mk1.

The one I've been waiting for...and I was gonna stop at 3 Iron Men figures with the Mk 6.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well, crap...looks like I'll need to add the Mark II Unleashed to my "Figures I Need to Sell Soon to Make Room for their Diecast Remakes" list. :lol

(Speaking of which...does anyone want a Mark II Unleashed, original Mark V, or Avengers Mark VI figure?)

Back