Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
483197_496082903750715_1978925180_n.jpg

Wonder what that second Ironman is? Any mark experts tell from that angle? :dunno

Hey guys sorry for this, I know this might've been answered already but tried backreading 10 pages cant see any concrete info..

What is the differences of the stand alone MK4 with the Gantry MK4 version? I don't have the MK4 yet, so is it a must-buy?

From what I know, Mark 4 and 6 are almost the same sans the chest piece, and I got the 6 already. :)

Hey guys sorry for this, I know this might've been answered already but tried backreading 10 pages cant see any concrete info..

What is the differences of the stand alone MK4 with the Gantry MK4 version? I don't have the MK4 yet, so is it a must-buy?

From what I know, Mark 4 and 6 are almost the same sans the chest piece, and I got the 6 already. :)

The Gantry with Mk IV comes with Dummy, Tony's fire extinguisher toting robot pal.

I got the one with Mk IV to have an extra suit and to get Dummy. The paint on this Mk IV and RDJ headsculpt are also a little nicer than the last release.

I know the lack of the donut and the shades suck, but the dummy robot definitely more than makes up for it. It's freaken HUGE! Almost the size of the figure itself!

Pretty much answered already, but here goes:
The Mk.IV in the Gantry set does NOT have the sunglasses, doughnut box and doughnut, but the paint app on the Mk.IV in the Gantry set is slightly improved. There's a slight shadow where his beard is and I think the hair has slightly improved coloring.

Back