Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Set for a March 5th ship, most likely people will start receiving them around the 20th or the 15th.

But I can't afford it so what do I care :(

I was hoping this would be pushed to April, but i'll still buy it anyway. :D

Really want this but don't trust the QC .....80 points of articulation and a ton of parts....does not fill me with confidence they'll get this out the door correctly.

...and of course Hot Toys haven't mentioned whether 'pink undies syndrome' has been resolved, or even acknowledged that it exists....

My problem is I just feel its a bit to expensive for what is. I keep getting tempted by it but I can't justify the price. It will make an awesome display though.

It's ridiculously expensive and I've been debating it since it was announced but I just can't get over how amazing it will look with the Mark IV inside :lol Gave up on the whole idea of a full Hall of Armor so going to just stick with the Mark I in a hall of armor set up, the Mark IV with the Gantry and another display with Mark VI and WM back to back. The rest of the Marks will be missed with they go :monkey2

Really want this but don't trust the QC .....80 points of articulation and a ton of parts....does not fill me with confidence they'll get this out the door correctly.

...and of course Hot Toys haven't mentioned whether 'pink undies syndrome' has been resolved, or even acknowledged that it exists....

I've yet to have any issues with any of the Marks(1, 3-6) I've purchased but I am a little worried about getting something defective especially with the amount of parts like you said. I'm getting it through Toys2 and if something is off, who would I contact and how big of a pain in the arse is it to get it fixed?

At first i was all in for getting this set, but the more i thought about it, the more i changed my mind. At $500, it's more expensive than the Iron Monger or the Tumbler. For me the price does'nt quite justify the means, if it we're $100 dollars cheaper, maybe. Don't get me wrong, it's a kick ass looking set, but i have more need for other 1/6 pieces.

I find the price is justified. The Gantry looks like one complicated son of a b$tch. I mean, you get a $200 figure included.
I just wish this was postponed until a month with no other scheduled releases.
Seriously, HT is killing me. And SS is butchering my carcass.
:lol

Approximately $325 USD at this time for the Gantry only.

I won't bother pre-ordering. I think there will be enough to go around.

Very excited for this. Probably wait for in hand pics before I make the call. I'm worried the Gantry will have some QC issues. I mean, 80 points of articulation is tricky to pull off

Whats with this robot arm that doesn't appear in any other proto pic? The grey one.
So for the attachment. Photobucket is being a little whore

Whats with this robot arm that doesn't appear in any other proto pic? The grey one.
So for the attachment. Photobucket is being a little whore

They included that in with the figure set edition only. Like an added bonus. It originally came with the Mech Test Tony figure.

They included that in with the figure set edition only. Like an added bonus. It originally came with the Mech Test Tony figure.

That's sweet and you can see it in pitu's video here. 6:55
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzfYLR-L-Z8[/ame]

Back