Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They included that in with the figure set edition only. Like an added bonus. It originally came with the Mech Test Tony figure.

Thanks for the heads up on that.
I don't always read all the details, so it's good to know that robotic arm is with the Gantry/figure set only.

Now, I need to rethink this. :D

Why am I feeling the wait for this!?:gah:
Maybe it's cause I still can't afford it and I'm freakin out to put aside some spare cash towards him.
Not sure whether I should order and put a couple hundred toward it now or buy another figure and wait for the money tree to bloom?

Guys...I don't own the Mark IV yet, but with all the released i want to get the full armor line. So...what's better:

1. Go on eBay buy one for 300 usd shipped to Europe
2. Wait for gantry and hope the mark IV will go down in price
3. buy gantry and mark IV...but actually I don't need the gantry...it would just be an investment...then may I'd resell it..

No idea... ;-/

Yeah it will be interesting to see how much Iron Monger and the Batmobile will cut into the gantry sales.

Guys...I don't own the Mark IV yet, but with all the released i want to get the full armor line. So...what's better:

1. Go on eBay buy one for 300 usd shipped to Europe
2. Wait for gantry and hope the mark IV will go down in price
3. buy gantry and mark IV...but actually I don't need the gantry...it would just be an investment...then may I'd resell it..

No idea... ;-/

2 then 1.

OR

4. Check out the Sale thread in case someone is generous with their prices. 8D

having the armor unleashed Mark 2 in hand now is making me want this gantry. i can imagine popping the mark 4 stark head on the mark 2 with exposed innards and BAM! what a display.

but i'd rather get the batmobile.

having the armor unleashed Mark 2 in hand now is making me want this gantry. i can imagine popping the mark 4 stark head on the mark 2 with exposed innards and BAM! what a display.

but i'd rather get the batmobile.

that is why you fail, :lol jk

id rather have this, and youre right the mk II or better yet the new III would look great!! i say mark III because the gantry include the reversable base and theres no way HT wont want to use the II mold again for a III

id rather have this, and youre right the mk II or better yet the new III would look great!! i say mark III because the gantry include the reversable base and theres no way HT wont want to use the II mold again for a III

If u rather get the gantry in order to preserve continuity in ur collection (and avoid getting hooked on another line) i suppose it makes sense...

But dude it is the 1989 burton Batmobile!!!

If there ever was a collectible that justifies momentarily ignoring all financial responsibility this it it LOL.

I had a feeling this would get pushed and i'll also bet it won't ship in April either. :(

If u rather get the gantry in order to preserve continuity in ur collection (and avoid getting hooked on another line) i suppose it makes sense...

But dude it is the 1989 burton Batmobile!!!

If there ever was a collectible that justifies momentarily ignoring all financial responsibility this it it LOL.

oh i thought you were talking about the tumbler, lol yeah the burtonmobile is pretty awesome, but like you pointed out i gotta dtick with the lines and not give into temptation

based on the new mark 2, that new mark 3 will be legen... wait for it... EPIC!

burtonmobile or gantry? i have the whole year to turn the 'which one' option into 'get both'.

:clap

Everyone is talking about the batmobile or...........burtonmobile but where the hell are you going to put it?????? I have seen the tumbler and it is the size of a end table. This one is bigger.

Back