Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another question- Will the Gantry have functionality? What can it do?

From the specs:

- Suit-Up Gantry:
- Authentic and highly detailed Suit-Up Gantry with great movability
- Over 80 points of articulations

It will basically be just like a diorama to capture the moment from the movie. The mechanical arms will have movement as well as the base is reversible. Other than that, won't really know until we get this inhand.

My Mark IV's have not had the faded pink panties issue [only time will tell], but my Mark VI EX has this problem. Though both of my regular Mark VI's haven't shown any signs yet. I have heard of many people having this issue with their Mark IV's. I hope HT will take care of this issue for this upcoming Mark IV and other future IM releases.

Holding back on the purchase with Mark IV partly because of the fading issue. If there was 'fix' to the issue ill purchase, since there isn't i dont see a point getting a gantry further more Gantry itself seems its proprietary to suit up a Mark IV i guess.

Holding back on the purchase with Mark IV partly because of the fading issue. If there was 'fix' to the issue ill purchase, since there isn't i dont see a point getting a gantry further more Gantry itself seems its proprietary to suit up a Mark IV i guess.

I see your point in waiting it out to see if there might be any fade issues.

I am sure that this Gantry figure set will be available for purchase for awhile after the release due to this possible issue and maybe price. That's just a guess anyway, so don't hold me to this. This fade problem could of been due to a certain batch when the Mark IV was released, but that is just a guess again. Like I stated before my Mark IV's have not shown any signs of the fade issue and I have had them for a long while. It is also weird that my Mark VI EX version showed signs of the fading, but both my regular Mark VI's didn't. That leaves me to believe that it could of been something to do with a certain batch that was produced. :dunno

I am sure that this Gantry figure set will be available for purchase for awhile after the release due to this possible issue and maybe price. That's just a guess anyway, so don't hold me to this. This fade problem could of been due to a certain batch when the Mark IV was released, but that is just a guess again. Like I stated before my Mark IV's have not shown any signs of the fade issue and I have had them for a long while. It is also weird that my Mark VI EX version showed signs of the fading, but both my regular Mark VI's didn't. That leaves me to believe that it could of been something to do with a certain batch that was produced. :dunno

Understood, where your coming from. Again, LUCK.

OK... thinks I'm getting the Iron Man and gantry just to sell off the Gantry. If anyone is interested, let me know...

I need a Mark 4, and quite frankly, I rather get it brand new like this than pay 2ndary market prices.

OK... thinks I'm getting the Iron Man and gantry just to sell off the Gantry. If anyone is interested, let me know...

I need a Mark 4, and quite frankly, I rather get it brand new like this than pay 2ndary market prices.

Where are you located?

Good for you man! :hi5: Mine has pink panty already! :(

payton4.jpg

This fig would look really nice next to the Gantry :panic::panic::panic:

Back