Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, would have liked the extra robot arm, but i wont be getting a 3rd IV. no way.

Hot Toys and their marketing prowess. I had a feeling they would try and bait us into purchasing another MKIV. Just glad they stepped and gave those of us already with a IV the option of just the Dio. I too want the extra arm, but if it's going to cost $500:thud: I don't know if I can swing it with everything else.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry

It should come with Tony's Tux included

Indeed, if this came with a tux suited stark I would be on it. Pack in should be an expo dancer outfit you can put on a blank female body.

looks pretty cool to have, but for ~$300-$500, I'd have to reluctantly pass.

Agreed. Having a Mark IV already I have no need to buy the whole set so I'd be interested in only the gantry. But getting hosed out of all the special extras blows, thinking this will be a pass.

Pretty awesome! Nice that they offer the Iron Man version separately for anyone who missed it. If only I had the space and money, I'd get the gantry to go with my Mk IV!

Kind of a weird item... but still interesting and a fun way to display an one of the 7 or 8 Iron Man figures the average collector has amassed by now :lol

I own the MK.IV already and I'll get this without the suit, since I plan on using it with the MK.II Unleashed. With all the armor coming off options that thing has, it will look awesome being "assembled" by the gantry.

Who cares they are rereleasing the IV, if your mad because you think its going to go down in price your in this hobby for the wrong reasons and probably a bit of a tool.

I really like this and I am sure I will eventually get it. I just have so much on preorder right now and still a few pieces i would like to pick up I don't know if I can afford it.

"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've ever caught me doing."

I think it would look better if it came with a Pepper Potts.

Seeing this is really driving home the point of being selective. This hobby could take you for a long expensive ride, and not just because of funds but space as well. If I had gotten everything from SSC's line, it would fill an entire room, between Jabba's Palace, the Cantina and Yoda's Hut. The Iron Man line is starting to look like that now.

Another expensive item I'll have to think about. Didn't used to have to overthink purchases, but as expensive as they're getting, I'm going to have to.

What the hell is coming next...Iron Man 2 Tony Stark's boxing ring set? This is insane!

2010_iron_man_2_005.jpg

Back