Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder If the IM IV figure (included with the set) would come in it's own box? Could try to sell/flip the 'in box' figure, to help recoup some of the cost of what is really wanted, the diorama :D

Hot Toys THANK YOU!!! I missed out on the Mark IV but with this I have no worries, keep your donuts, keep your sunglasses, this is how I would display it anyway!!

1371421_o.gif

DEANSAMgagreels04-ANIMATED-LAUGHING.gif

1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

AND THANK YOU FOR RICK ROLLING THOSE FOLKS WHO ARE SELLING THEIR MARK IVs FOR PROFIT!!! :lol :lol :lol

117670_o.gif

Bought!

I wonder if this will really impact Mark IV's value since so few will (presumably) be buying this to begin with due to the cost. $300 for that diorama is obscene.

I will try to get the non-exclusive version of this, without the Mark IV figure. If we find out something new is included with the new Mark IV I might consider getting the full set. Yeah, I love my Hot Toys Iron Man figures.

It will absolutely impact the cost, not to the point many want it too but it will. I want a Mark IV because I missed out originally. There are Mark IVs already on eBay running anywhere from $260 to $350. If this is even $400, removing the Mark IV cost even at original MSRP and I'm buying the gantry anyway I just got it at cost brand new. Why bother with eBay?

For people who just wanted a Mark IV, they went SDCC Ex or will go this, no need to fret about the original. It will drop prices just not dramatically.

It will absolutely impact the cost, not to the point many want it too but it will. I want a Mark IV because I missed out originally. There are Mark IVs already on eBay running anywhere from $260 to $350. If this is even $400, removing the Mark IV cost even at original MSRP and I'm buying the gantry anyway I just got it at cost brand new. Why bother with eBay?

For people who just wanted a Mark IV, they went SDCC Ex or will go this, no need to fret about the original. It will drop prices just not dramatically.

The prices on the donut will skyrocket :horror

I doubt this is a real re-release of the IV. it says limited edition and I bet due to the popularity, they had about 150-200 or so Mark IV figs laying around. Probably just made the figure included version to move stock at a profit.

Any figure released again after it's initial run with no changes to the figure in anyway is considered a re-release even if its in small numbers. This is a re-release of a Hot Toys figure without a doubt, removing a few accessories doesn't stop that.

another HT IM? Really? Easy pass. Still got my Mark IV. HT is just getting annoying with their re-releases.

Well, even the Begins Batman is a re-release, regardless of the swapabble faces.

I would categorize that as a retooling because there is a distinct change to the facial sculpt. With his Mark IV there is nothing.

I mock this. I joke. I won't buy it. BUT, I will sell my soul in two years just to get close to it!

Damn you Hot Toys!

Back