Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the gantry alone would be a nice centerpiece for my iron man collection.

I skipped on the Mark IV originally and this time I might just get the gantry to display with my Original Mark II or Mark III. (No need for another iron man suit when I already have a couple)

a special message from the CEO of HT about their current business strategy:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXMapqiDsqs"]‪Punt and Dennis - Mr. Strange - Milky Milky!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Waaah saw the price tag here & it's already @ $300+ :horror I'm still undecided to get this.:dunno With all the pending POs I have plus upcoming figures to PO (Batman Ex to name a few), I'm still not sure If I could keep up w/ this though I really like this dio to go w/ my Mark IV. :panic: It's just that the price tag is so bloody expensive! :slap

LOL to everyone saying HT is milking the line! LMAO... You people are so stupid. Most of you are just pissed because the value of your MK IV just went down... well guess what... GREED is motivating your comment. Just like GREED is motivating HT. This will make money. It's not Milking ... its smart business.

I.E. Apple is NOT milking the ipod everytime they release a shipment of new ipods. (And Im not talking about redesigned ipod)

While I would never buy such a thing, due to the cost, space it would require to display and limited functionality, I do think it's very cool and big props to Hot Toys for releasing it both with and without the Mark IV figure. They definitely did right by their customers with this one.

Holy crap I want this soooo bad! MUST RESIST >_<......

Why can't I just have an absurd amount of money to get this stuff with :p.

Pretty cool piece! Looks great. With so many other new HT and Sideshow releases piling up, which I've either PO'd or plan to (i.e., Star Wars, Avatar, etc.), I think I've drawn the line on the IM line for now with this upcoming release. My wallet can only take so much.

I may be tempted so I can put my Mark III in it. I like my Mark IV chillin' holding the helmet and the RDJ HS too much.

Back